• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck Pahlaniuk SSm Bedlam and Death of the Family Slabs! FINAL PRICE DROP!

23 posts in this topic

The first rule of Fight Club is...

Usual :blahblah: - no probies, HOS, etc. Shipping on the SS mags is $15 since they will require a bigger box - the regular books are $12 + $2 each additional.

First up:

Fairly confident these are the only SS books that exist from Chuck Pahlaniuk. Mike at CGC was shocked when I subbed them. Not sure what to ask, so...let's start at $300 $250 $220 $200 each for the 8.0's and $400 $325 $275 $250 on the 9.0. Willing to entertain offers. These are the only three I have left (subbed four, sold one already). Thanks for looking!

0045305003.jpg

0045305004.jpg

0045305002.jpg

(worship) All things Chuck Pahlaniuk...

Did you chat with him?

Really like the books!

Girlfriend'd kill me though, if I got 'em...

Does anybody know if Mr. Pahlaniuk has done any short fiction or interviews in "Good Housekeeping," "Cosmo" or "Vogue" that he can sign instead? :grin:

Does anybody know if Mr. Pahlaniuk has done any short fiction or interviews in "Good Housekeeping," "Cosmo" or "Vogue" that he can sign instead? :grin:

He does book signing tours and is pretty friendly and funny. I have his autograph along with "I am mike's fight club DVD" bring a Cosmo and have him sign it.

Agreed, he was very nice and a pleasure to talk to. I also had him sign my Fight Club DVD and a copy of "Pursuit of Happiness" (an anthology book that contains the first publication of the short story "Fight Club" that would later evolve into the novel). I had him sign the Playboys 'cause CGC only certifies certain magazine titles. So if you can find a Cosmo with Chuck in it, you can't get it slabbed for SS. These Playboys all contain short stories by Chuck.