• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #1 opinion

29 posts in this topic

I'd hold out for a better copy for the price. I hate tape, and this one just has too much for my tastes. I'm also not a fan of signatures on mega keys. I'm probably in the minority there.

If there's one thing I've learned from collecting ASM, it's that there's always something available for sale and if you have the patience to wait, something will come up that feels just right.

Someone has this locally where I am and wants 2k asking.......anyone care to shed some light if that's about average ? Seems a little high for a 1.5 , just wondering if anyone has previous sales info.

Thanks in advance

It's overpriced and looks like mess.

Someone has this locally where I am and wants 2k asking.......anyone care to shed some light if that's about average ? Seems a little high for a 1.5 , just wondering if anyone has previous sales info.

Thanks in advance

It's overpriced and looks like mess.

^^

I'm thinking just shy of $1.2K sounds fair...

That is unrealistically low for a Stan Sig copy.

There are TONS of Stan Lee sig copies...

value will erode downward...

CAL who sold most of Stan Lee sigs..