• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NLFS: Bloodshot #0 PLATINUM!!!

10 posts in this topic

Yes, you read that right: want-to-sell my copy of Bloodshot #0 PLATINUM...

BloodShot0PLATINUMfr1-1.jpg

Bloodshot0PLATINUMba1re.jpg

As you can see, it is an exceptional raw example of this extremely rare book. The ONLY flaw I see is what I can only describe as a cover dent on the back cover, just off to the lower left of the top staple. (***And that little squiggly piece of lint, or whatever it is, off to the middle/right -also on the back cover- was on the glass of my scanner; it is NOT a scratch on the book.) It's a shame too, because if it weren't for that, this book would truly have the potential for a 9.9; NO question easy-breezy 9.8. But, because it's there (but, again, on the back cover), if submitted, I'd say it's a very strong candidate for a 9.6; absolutely NO less than a 9.4.

Yes, I could submit it myself; but honestly, due to time constraints and current shortness of fundage, I'd really just like to go ahead and unload it. Simple as that.

How long has it been since a raw copy surfaced? Which then begs the question, when (or "if") will we see another one that hasn't already been accounted for (shrug) ?

Given the rarity of this beast, let alone its overall condition, I'm asking $1500 (OBO) DELIVERED via USPS Priority (well-packed, in a box, not a flimsy mailer). Payment preferred via PayPal, but will also accept a USPS money order. We'd need to work out the details, but if absolutely necessary, given the cost for this item, I am willing to consider a reasonable "flex" payment plan for a truly serious buyer. And, just to clarify: no, that doesn't mean $12.50 a month for the next 10 years, either :whistle: .

To be clear, I would MUCH prefer a ca$h-only sale; primarily because the majority of those funds are already committed elsewhere. However, I would at least consider the following CGC 9.8 Blue Label slabs as potential "partial" trade fodder:

- Armorines #0 GOLD (preferred)

- Armorines #0 Stand Alone

- Harbinger #1 (V1)

- Future of Valiant Fall 2012 Preview

- Summer of Valiant 2012 4-in-1 TPB (preferred)

As with most anything, first :takeit: gets it.

Thanks in advance,

-TRM

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #4, 8 and 9

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #4, 8 and 9.

While I certainly appreciate the heads-up, I believe I've still met all those criteria, save maybe one.

AFA #4, the other "site" it's listed on is definitely not eBay, nor is it a "dealer" or "personal" web site, but I'll remove the "P.S." if you truly believe that's a conflict. Figured I'd address it up front, as I felt like someone who replied might mention it, as well.

AFA #8, the shipping is included in the price, but I'll modify it to specify the method.

AFA #9, that's the part I freely admit slipped my mind. I'll correct that accordingly.

Cheers,

-TRM

I was looking to buy one of these but then when I seen this thread. Let's just say if it not CGC......Well..... I think it more of a risk now. just me. Best with the Sell

http://www.valiantfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36958

Given the rarity of the book, I was anticipating someone throwing the "fake" card out there. Rest assured, it is NOT a fake. If the buyer suspects a fake, and/or submits it and CGC deems it a fake, I will gladly refund the entire purchase price. Period. I stand by that 110%.

What I would ask you, Glynn Sr, is did you read that entire thread? To be clear, the boardie that started that whole thing that stated he made that fake, NEVER provided the specific details about how he (allegedly) did it, nor could prove he was able to do so. Yes, he did go through a discussion in one post about how you might be able conduct a "process"; but no matter how many times it was requested, he NEVER provided another scan of the actual book he (supposedly) did this to. In addition, the scan he originally provided was one copied from a legitimate scan of an actual PLATINUM #0 directly from the VF.com files. Not saying it can't be accomplished, but if it can, NOone has provided any kind of definitive proof with pictures of the completed process. All I can confirm about the copy I have is that it IS a legitimate copy and NO kind of retouching or counterfitting has been done to it.

My .02 on that,

-TRM

@ TRMN8R5

Yes Sir I did read the whole post. As it was the day it was posted. but being that you posted.

The point of me posting was to not derail your sell thread but to put out the concern on the matter of Maybe?

Because if this

Given the rarity of the book, I was anticipating someone throwing the "fake" card out there. Rest assured, it is NOT a fake. If the buyer suspects a fake, and/or submits it and CGC deems it a fake, I will gladly refund the entire purchase price. Period. I stand by that 110%.

I would trust. Now to go get some can's and glass bottles hm

@ TRMN8R5

Yes Sir I did read the whole post. As it was the day it was posted. but being that you posted.

The point of me posting was to not derail your sell thread but to put out the concern on the matter of Maybe?

Because if this

I would trust. Now to go get some can's and glass bottles hm

Roger that. And I've got NO problem with you looking out for yourself, as well as anyone else that might be interested in it. Like I said, with a book like this, it never hurts to ask the question.

And to be clear, I didn't take it as you attempting to derail this WTS thread. Simply trying to clear up the "concern of maybe" (thumbs u .

Cheers,

-TRM

Specifically, you should check out #4, 8 and 9.

While I certainly appreciate the heads-up, I believe I've still met all those criteria, save maybe one.

AFA #4, the other "site" it's listed on is definitely not eBay, nor is it a "dealer" or "personal" web site, but I'll remove the "P.S." if you truly believe that's a conflict. Figured I'd address it up front, as I felt like someone who replied might mention it, as well.

AFA #8, the shipping is included in the price, but I'll modify it to specify the method.

AFA #9, that's the part I freely admit slipped my mind. I'll correct that accordingly.

Cheers,

-TRM

For #4, the issue is that it has to be a board exclusive - it can't be listed anywhere else period (removing your "P.S" isn't the solution).