• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

December 2012 OPP- Mike Perkins Requests beging Dec 12 at Noon EST BELOW COST

91 posts in this topic

12-12-12

MIKE PERKINS

Requests will begin on Wednesday December 12 at Noon EST via here in this thread.

If you do not have a Mike Perkins sketch, this is the time to get one.

Super Affordable since I know that many of us are tight with money right now.

Mike has agreed to special HOLIDAY pricing for these sketches, lower than what it will cost you to get them done at a show and then graded.

NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY REQUESTS PER PERSON. TIME TO STOCK UP!!

Please NOTE: Books will be done and picked up in early MARCH at MegaCon 2013.

There are 2 different options to chose from

BUST - $115

+ $25 for additional figure

FULL FIGURE - $175

+ $50 for additional figure

Price includes

- BLANK of your choice from list below

- Prepped TOP LOADER

- Shipping & Insurance to Mike

- CGC Fees (Grading, Encapsulation)

- CGC Invoice Fee

- Shipping & Insurance to you

(International shipping will be extra)

BONUSIF YOU PARTICPATED IN 1 OR MORE OF MY OPPS THIS YEAR I WILL INCLUDE FAST TRACK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST I WILL PAY THE FEE AS A PRESENT TO YOU.

Deadline to have your payment in hand is 12/21. Payments not received by the deadline will forfeit their spot

Mike will more than likely add some color and background on each sketch at no additional charge.

Choose from the following blanks:

Some blanks are limited and I may only have 1-2 copies, make sure to include the blank you want with the :takeit:

All the blanks listed below are PRIOR to the new Revolution Blanks (RED BAR BOTTOMS)

- AvX

- Age of Apocalypse #1

- Avengers #1 (2nd Print Silver Logo)

- Avengers X-Sanction #1

- Batman #0

- Green Lantern

- Daredevil #1

- Defenders #1

- FF #1

- Fear Itself #

- Ghost Rider #1

- Ultimate Spider-man #160

- Scarlet Spider-man #1

- Mighty Thor #1

- Wolverine the Best there is #1

- X-Men Schism #1

- X-Men #7

- Hit-Girl #1

- Deadpool #50

- Uncanny X-Men #1

- Wolverine & the X-Men #1

- Secret Invasion #1

- Incredible Hulk #1

- Hulk #50

Also any newer blank if my LCS has them in stock. (I may have some other blanks, just ask) All my blanks should grade 9.6 or higher. Mike has been known in isolated cases to take books carefully out of the top loaders during sketches if he needs to.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOUR OWN BLANK, subtract $5 from the total and it must be in hand by Dec 21st.

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal.

Paypal payments must include 4% to cover fees and can be sent to Par2ch@yahoo.com

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

Here are some examples of Mikes work from previous sketch opps.

th_fallensoncap.jpgth_PerkinsMP.jpgth_LokiTHOR.jpgth_THor-3.jpgth_wolverine-1.jpgth_CapBucky.jpgth_Full.jpgth_Bucky.jpgth_PerkinsSpidey.jpg

10 Spots and no limitation per spot? pls advise

Not sure I understand your question. As of right now Mike said he is willing to take on whatever I send him. Depending on requests I may decide to cap it. But as of right now there is no limit on requests.