• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No one cares about your crap Harvey. posted by OneManPowerTrip

26 posts in this topic

Please, STOP the spam.

They really need to limit post like his. He copies and paste the same (With a quick name change) with a link to a different picture. Its SPAM tjat fills the board. Its not even something different written about each.

But if its not agsinst the forums... Then anyone can do this... Right? *idea*

See more journals by OneManPowerTrip

Indeed....how do you know what I care about...looking at your books...I see nothing there....either stay in the chat room or leave this space to be...No tolerance for negative bashing....

PS...Leave Harvey alone as now I am finding him quite endearing.

Keep up the button twanging Mr. Fanatic......

Indeed....how do you know what I care about...looking at your books...I see nothing there....either stay in the chat room or leave this space to be...No tolerance for negative bashing....

PS...Leave Harvey alone as now I am finding him quite endearing.

Keep up the button twanging Mr. Fanatic......

Harvey 2016

Thanks guys if you look at the 4 journal post this guy has ever made it's all about complaining. He even razzes on CGC which gives him a FREE place to collect and compete. Also he calls my collection cr ap when he has no collection. lol

OMPT sounds like a complete and total LOSER. The boards are meant for collectors and for collecting... oh wait you have no collection. Ha Ha Ha

Thanks guys if you look at the 4 journal post this guy has ever made it's all about complaining. He even razzes on CGC which gives him a FREE place to collect and compete. Also he calls my collection cr ap when he has no collection. lol

If you make a new post for every item you own, your collection is c rap. If you start one thread and list all your items in that one thread, then your collection is no longer c rap.

OMPT sounds like a complete and total LOSER. The boards are meant for collectors and for collecting... oh wait you have no collection. Ha Ha Ha

So you're saying you've figured out how to post on these boards? Excellent, now we don't have to put up with your c rap anymore. Congrats!

@ Calling so I guess what you're really saying is you want to be added to the cry baby list along with OMPT. Ok I get it. Thanks :)

I'm a crybaby because you have your head up your ass? You must know a lot of crybabys then.

I'm guessing Harold. Too nasty d-baggy for Stu. (shrug)

@ Calling so I guess what you're really saying is you want to be added to the cry baby list along with OMPT. Ok I get it. Thanks :)

I'm a crybaby because you have your head up your ass? You must know a lot of crybabys then.

Who are you?

Clearly you have been here before under other username(s) and I am guessing that the reason for your previous banning(s) was your bedside manner.