• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No one cares about your crap Harvey. posted by OneManPowerTrip

26 posts in this topic

@ Calling so I guess what you're really saying is you want to be added to the cry baby list along with OMPT. Ok I get it. Thanks :)

I'm a crybaby because you have your head up your ass? You must know a lot of crybabys then.

I'm guessing Harold. Too nasty d-baggy for Stu. (shrug)

Yeah it's not Stu. Isn't he around here still anyway? Wasn't he something like Longshot lately?

@ Calling ok cheese has been ordered for your whine!

It's probably best not to antagonise anyone on the boards, especially when you are new like you and me.. It will only cause you to have an enemy early on in your presence here and that's no good for anyone. You have quite a few supporters who like what you are showing but support can erode as quickly as it appears.

Enjoy your time here and just ignore those who have nothing better to do than complain about trivial matters.

Just my 2c

It's probably best not to antagonise anyone on the boards, especially when you are new like you and me.. It will only cause you to have an enemy early on in your presence here and that's no good for anyone. You have quite a few supporters who like what you are showing but support can erode as quickly as it appears.

Enjoy your time here and just ignore those who have nothing better to do than complain about trivial matters.

Just my 2c

Well said. (thumbs u

Great. The voice of reason shows up right when the thread starts getting interesting.

Great. The voice of reason shows up right when the thread starts getting interesting.

I know...younger me wants to punch older me in the face for things like this....