• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

You don't know how honored I am that you chose a print I did. I know all about your mad skills!
Thank you,and I will have this brilliant piece of work matted and framed,and placed on my wall with other great artists original work that I own and admire such as Ethan van Sciver,Bernie Wrightson ,David Finch. (worship)

:gossip:

Get a room you two!

EDIT: Can you share the piece of Wrightson OA you own oakman? :cloud9:

It's just a head sketch of Swampy on a Swamp Thing #10,had it done at CalcomicCon in Yorba Linda,Ca. a few years back.

That sounds sweet! Wrightson is one of those few creators I would be willing to give big bucks to own a piece of OA. :takeit:

Rounding out the Top Forty, Norrin Radd still finds his #6 choice available:

28. All-Star Squadron lot - Issues 1-9, 12,16, 23-25, 28, 30, 31, 35-42, 44-46, 48-54, Ann 3 donated by skypinkblu and Sandflea

I missed this last night:) YAY! Hope you enjoy them!

You don't know how honored I am that you chose a print I did. I know all about your mad skills!
Thank you,and I will have this brilliant piece of work matted and framed,and placed on my wall with other great artists original work that I own and admire such as Ethan van Sciver,Bernie Wrightson ,David Finch. (worship)

:gossip:

Get a room you two!

EDIT: Can you share the piece of Wrightson OA you own oakman? :cloud9:

It's just a head sketch of Swampy on a Swamp Thing #10,had it done at CalcomicCon in Yorba Linda,Ca. a few years back.

That sounds sweet! Wrightson is one of those few creators I would be willing to give big bucks to own a piece of OA. :takeit:

:whistle:http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetailSearch.asp?Artist=Bernie+Wrightson&GCat=37158

All I know is that the 49ers - Cardinals game is at 1:25pm Pacific... :whistle:

Can you believe that they're not televising that game here????? The only one of the season they're not showing. They're showing the Pondchicken's vs Rams :mad:

Stupid bandwagon

:popcorn:

That truly sucks! The Division Title is on the line! :(

Can you believe that they're not televising that game here????? The only one of the season they're not showing. They're showing the Pondchicken's vs Rams :mad:

Stupid bandwagon

Get DirecTv's Sunday Ticket,you'll never miss any game ever. (thumbs u

Stupid bandwagon

Get DirecTv's Sunday Ticket,you'll never miss any game ever. (thumbs u

They always televise the niners. I've never needed it (shrug)

Until now :mad: