• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

RAFFLE TRIVIA: (As requested)

TOP TEN RANKED PRIZES

Item 42. Action Comics #62 CGC 4.5 donated by comicdonna

Item 34. Ultimate mystery box donated by greggy

Item 37. Mystery Box #1 filled with fabulous prizes with a retail value over $250 or a box with a brick in it donated by sckao

Item 38. Mystery Box #2 filled with fabulous prizes with a retail value over $250 or a box with a brick in it donated by sckao

Item 58. 1 mystery box tailored to the winners general interest. May, or may not include Action 1 chip cookies. donated by Ze-man

Item 84. A mystery box... a couple of pulps, a smattering of comics from the 40s, 50s, 70s and beyond... the winner will be mazed and dazed \:D donated by Cimm

Item 51. A Deluxe mystery box of Silver and Bronze comics. Somewhere in the order of 35 to 40 books. Maybe I'll throw in a couple of GA, just for the heck of it. donated by JazzMan

Item 10. Mystery box donated by Designer Toast

Item 31. Mystery box donated by highradart

Item 57. One Premium Collectors Society membership donated by plitch

As my mom would say, every item is in someone's Top Ten... :acclaim:

Children, please...adults are talking here. :popcorn:
I thought we were all children.

Loey and I are. :shy:

Speak for yourself, Niblet

At least you look like an adult. I would card Fingh for bubblegum.

TOP TEN RANKED PRIZES

Item 37. Mystery Box #1 filled with fabulous prizes with a retail value over $250 or a box with a brick in it donated by sckao

Item 38. Mystery Box #2 filled with fabulous prizes with a retail value over $250 or a box with a brick in it donated by sckao

Item 58. 1 mystery box tailored to the winners general interest. May, or may not include Action 1 chip cookies. donated by Ze-man

Item 84. A mystery box... a couple of pulps, a smattering of comics from the 40s, 50s, 70s and beyond... the winner will be mazed and dazed \:D donated by Cimm

Item 51. A Deluxe mystery box of Silver and Bronze comics. Somewhere in the order of 35 to 40 books. Maybe I'll throw in a couple of GA, just for the heck of it. donated by JazzMan

What's the percentages? :kidaround:

TOP TEN RANKED PRIZES

What's the percentages? :kidaround:
:mad:

TOP TEN RANKED PRIZES

only 2 of my top 10 made the list

Children, please...adults are talking here. :popcorn:
I thought we were all children.

Loey and I are. :shy:

I, for one, admire the restraint you displayed in not going directly for the "Odd Job" reference. (worship)