• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

How do we get our choices in.

Will we need to be in front of PC on 29th?

I'm okay with that. :banana:

Its may daughter 1st birthday party that day....I cant stay in front of PC

Awww! Cherish the moments now,congrats. :applause:

I guess I can just list my choices from 1 to 10 and PM ham with list

I'll be here so if Ham doesn't want to take any lists I won't mind keeping yours and everyone else's who can't be here...

Just PM me your choices and I'll be happy to help! (thumbs u

How do we get our choices in.

Will we need to be in front of PC on 29th?

I have asked for the help of sckao and mikenyc with the raffle this year.

Once we have all of the prizes listed, sckao will post a form that should be filled out to make the drawing of prizes much simpler.

In the form, you will see all of the prizes, and everyone will be asked to rank them from most wanted to least wanted.

For us, who have access to all of the filled-out forms, we will be able to see your highest ranked prize when it's your turn to pick, and then you'll get that prize.

If you don't fill out the form, it could be a nightmare trying to get you to come online, look at what's available, and make your choice.

So, a big head's up to everyone: When that form is posted, please take the time to fill it out. (worship)

You guys can remember last year ??!!! :o(worship)

What I remember is everyone waiting for the people ahead of them to pick.... so they could pick. I thought it was a "had to be present" situation hm

You guys can remember last year ??!!! :o(worship)

What I remember is everyone waiting for the people ahead of them to pick.... so they could pick. I thought it was a "had to be present" situation hm

No, you won't "have to be there" as long as that form is filled out.

If there's 80 prizes, that's a lot of ranking. Many people will just rank the items that they're interested in or their top 20, 30, 40, or 50. If it's their pick and they no longer have any ranked prizes, we'll just choose the earliest numbered one available (by order of listing in the raffle thread).

There are no bad prizes, by the way. It's awfully generous of all of you to be donating anything to this fun event. (worship)

The Raffle is one of those "feel good" times on the Boards. Always impressive to see what we are willing to donate for the overall enjoyment of being on the site.

Of course, when we raise money to help others, it's even more impressive.

custom shiverbones card from a painting he created for me..very limited and if you like the shiv...its a must have rarity....

I've given a few away to special folks, but ....... they don't come easy.

only 23 made.....and no one can get one unless I says so...just like popeye.....

that's my donation, along some mystery comics...if you know what I collect, you know what to expect.....GA, SA, GGA, hm

132874.jpg.3fb419465b68bff999e15093efd5526b.jpg

132875.jpg.1a25808d629f386f7bc28557d3a59b0e.jpg