• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to buy some comics cuz I'm employed!

33 posts in this topic

Good for you!

If you can find a new job in this economy then so can I.

I got laid off in November so here is hoping for something new

I was handed my check this past Friday (complete with "Happy Holidays!" stamped all over the envelope) and was laid off all in the same motion... :eyeroll:

Congrats to you! :applause:

Good for you!

I was handed my check this past Friday (complete with "Happy Holidays!" stamped all over the envelope) and was laid off all in the same motion... :eyeroll:

:sorry:

Good for you!

:sorry:

Nah, save it. Give the man his triumph and ignore my venting.

Congratulations to you again!!! (thumbs u :applause::acclaim:

Congratz. Where are you working? And more importantly did you ever get anything going on that Minnesota boardies meet-up?

Working in Bloomington for a company called Detector Electronics. They sell fire and smoke detectors for industrial safety.

That's less than a mile from my work :)

Congratz. Where are you working? And more importantly did you ever get anything going on that Minnesota boardies meet-up?

Working in Bloomington for a company called Detector Electronics. They sell fire and smoke detectors for industrial safety.

You work at the vet next to the Thai place, right? They have the best...wait a minute!

You work at the vet next to the Thai place, right? They have the best...wait a minute!

tasty and tender! :thumbsup:

Well with the roads the way they are that should take you only about an hour to drive over and see him.