• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.8 White Page Slabs - CLOSED!

90 posts in this topic

This has been my best sales thread ever where no one has posted a single :takeit:

Seems kinda strange,

I thought my sales thread was good as well.

One sale.

Boards just aren't like they used to be. :sorry:

Most of the time now I just put them up on eBay for the copper/modern books and save the hassle of posting them here.

Honestly as much as I hate to admit it eBay yields more $ than the boards for the past year or so when it comes to what you are selling.

Good luck though with your sales thread as I hope you sell atleast one of your nice lots. :wishluck:

This has been my best sales thread ever where no one has posted a single :takeit:

Seems kinda strange,

One sale.

Most of the time now I just put them up on eBay for the copper/modern books and save the hassle of posting them here.

Honestly as much as I hate to admit it eBay yields more $ than the boards for the past year or so when it comes to what you are selling.

Good luck though with your sales thread as I hope you sell atleast one of your nice lots. :wishluck:

Jeff has sold quite a few - but all through PMs. Oddly enough, the PM purchasers are growing as of late.

ASM v1

533 CGC 9.8 Convention Edition White $31.00

639 CGC 9.8 variant White $30.00

640 CGC 9.8 variant White $28.00

641 CGC 9.8 Sketch Cover White $29.00

645 CGC 9.8 variant White $25.00

649 CGC 9.8 White $29.00

651 CGC 9.8 White $25.00

642 CGC 9.8 variant White $36.00

Fantastic Four Roast (1982) 1 CGC 9.8 White $25.00

Incredible Hulk (2000) 100 CGC 9.8 Variant White $25.00

:takeit:

ASM v1

533 CGC 9.8 Convention Edition White $31.00

639 CGC 9.8 variant White $30.00

640 CGC 9.8 variant White $28.00

645 CGC 9.8 variant White $25.00

649 CGC 9.8 White $29.00

651 CGC 9.8 White $25.00

Fantastic Four Roast (1982) 1 CGC 9.8 White $25.00

Incredible Hulk (2000) 100 CGC 9.8 Variant White $25.00

Thanks, Brian!

I looked yesterday when they were all big lots, today I spent up on 14 slabs and 18 raws or I would have had a few of these.

I can give time for payment. None of this stuff is a critical sale for me.

Seems kinda strange,

One sale.

Jeff has sold quite a few - but all through PMs. Oddly enough, the PM purchasers are growing as of late.

I think some folks thought I was complaining about no sales when I was really remarking on selling nearly 40 books without anyone actually posting publicly. Overall, the sale has done very well. Hopefully it will continue for a little longer,

I looked yesterday when they were all big lots, today I spent up on 14 slabs and 18 raws or I would have had a few of these.

I can give time for payment. None of this stuff is a critical sale for me.

Thanks for the offer Jeff, but I would rather recover first, xmas and all that.

:gossip: She will kick my head in on what I have spent this month already :fear:

Updated the ASM List to show the latest ones sold. So far, 43 books which a about a box and a half. Only 16 and a half boxes let to go.

Don't be shy. If you want to by a bunch for inexpensive convention books to sell or to get an SS from your favorite artist, I will give a good discount for large purchases.

666 CGC 9.8 2nd Print White $35.00

667 CGC 9.8 White $35.00

676 CGC 9.8 White $40.00

and this one if my pm question is correct 651 CGC 9.8 White $25.00

All of these books are now sold.

Thank you!