• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your 2012 Group Shots

55 posts in this topic

It's been a he!! of a year and I have enjoyed hanging out amongst such comic scholars :baiting: Below is a pic of some of my highlites of the year. Also worth mentioning are my Saga 1-7 set that I haven't slabbed yet and I have a ToT 1-10 that are slab worthy (not to mention several stacks of other titles) :grin:

Thanks for taking a look and here's to 2013! :banana:

8267755187_5fe5df0378_b.jpg

Once again Ryan. Love your pictures

Sadly, I don't think I will be keeping any of them. I made a sizable OA purchase earlier this year, and I'm still paying it off. At the end of the day I would MUCH rather have the art, but there is a lot of collateral damage within my collection at the moment as a result.

I'd just keep the black labels and get 10 PP#1 slabs lol

What is this "PP #1" of which you speak...? hm

:)

(and for those of you counting, 7 of 'em are black label but then I went out of my way to pick up black labels along the way, and targeted them whenever possible)

Sadly, I don't think I will be keeping any of them. I made a sizable OA purchase earlier this year, and I'm still paying it off. At the end of the day I would MUCH rather have the art, but there is a lot of collateral damage within my collection at the moment as a result.

I know which one I'd rather have (it's not the slabs) -- amazing piece to own, so I'd say well worth it.

I know which one I'd rather have (it's not the slabs) -- amazing piece to own, so I'd say well worth it.

Thanks! I think that might be an unpopular opinion with so many WD fans on here, but I'm glad someone agrees with me. :)

Thanks! I think that might be an unpopular opinion with so many WD fans on here, but I'm glad someone agrees with me. :)

I agree also. You can always find copies of number 1 floating around but OA is more unique. And harder to come by in most cases. So.... CONGRATS!!!

My Little Pony 2012. All the variant in the for the first issue minus the Dynamic Forces Variant because it does not ship til January, and the Shared Larry's and Jetpacks Micro Variant because I am going to get that one slabbed (see second picture). Sorry for the bad image quality, I don't have a very good camera.

A98-dJCCMAEvWYQ.jpg

A98-xp3CIAAJw2f.jpg

Nicely done! :applause: