• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your 2012 Group Shots

55 posts in this topic

Let's see your best of 2012! party.gif

Image, DC, Marvel, Other - let's see all the books that have made a name for themselves this year - together. Show us what your proud of!

My haul is relatively modest but I'm pretty happy with 'em. All bought off the rack.

group.jpg

Heres a sample. You dont wanna know how much quantity i have of my hot books it will make you cry.

Holy hell, all the whys?

Nothing wrong with speculation, but that sir is a dope amount of copies. I can't even fathom what you aren't showing us.

20 copies of Alpha Girl? :baiting:

Nice stockpile, sir!

For those with multiple copies of the same issue of recent issues, did you pre-order them or buy them off the rack when they got hot?

Wondering the same thing? Why would you buy some many of the same thing? I can see how you might want two of some of the more popular issues, one for collection and the other for speculation and selling, but why so many???