• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meme-Mas 2012 (Raw Marvel/DC some slabworthy, some not)

57 posts in this topic

Meme-Mas 2012...

I will be listing a pile of about 30 raw books that I bought here and at shows with plans (for some) to have them graded, or maybe pressed and graded. Since some have been sitting for over a year and I have no plans on sending them out in the near future, I thought I'd offer them up here for someone else to sub them (if they want). There will also be some reader books in the mix as well, and a couple of remainder books too (I'll note)/.

All books will be raw. All will have conditions listed. In almost all cases I'll use the same condition that was listed when I bought them (mostly here!) unless I found a reason to adjust the grade.

Feel free to popcorn, comic-meme, or otherwise in the thread. Its Wednesday have fun.

And Now the :rulez:

1. Shipping of books will default to Priority Envelopes. Padded & Reinforced.If you would like to upgrade to a box I can do that too. Shipping to Canada is available & will be exact, what ever it is (you guys use hockey pucks or Celine Dion's or something for currency right?). APOs and the like are eligible! No international at this time, sorry.

2. Payments are preferred via Paypal, but I'll take checks & money orders to if you need to go that way. (Checks/MOs have to be recieved & cleared before books ship).

3. No players on probation, no ankle monitors, no "I have to stay 100 yards from playgrounds", and no HOSers...

4. :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins (first time stamp wins). Conditionals/offers can be made as well, but will be beat by the little man with the sign. FYI: I have GPA, I've looked up GPA, I know what the GPA prices are.

5. Like Kramers says "Interesting trades" from my Want List will also be considered.

now...

erAqn.jpg

4. Fantastic Four 167 NM- $20

Another ft88 purchase (I buy lots of his stuff!) Great Kirby cover. Great subject matter. Doesn't someone from St Louis want this cover? Light barely color breaking crease in the lower right cover brings this down...

CEe8N.jpg

Link to Mogo Sized Scan