• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Edition Comics #1, Captain Midnight #1 & Minute Man #1 Final Discounts!

15 posts in this topic

Minute Man #1

Asking $375 $325 $275

Pressed and graded a (5.0-) on10/24/12 by Matt Nelson

CVR detached at top staple, CF detached at bottom staple, 1” top spine split.

MinuteMan1.jpg

MinuteMan11.jpg

Dang, I've wanted an issue of Minute Man ever since I saw that Master 16 cover reproduced in All In Color For A Dime.

Alas, I spent all of my readies on a deal last night...sigh...

Dang, I've wanted an issue of Minute Man ever since I saw that Master 16 cover reproduced in All In Color For A Dime.

Interesting how influential Lupoff and Thompson's book has been for those of us "of a certain age"! I, too, remember how cool that Minute Man cover reproduction was. That book, Feiffer's Great Comic Book Heroes, and Steranko's History of Comics led me down the path to the four color affliction I now endure.

Interesting how influential Lupoff and Thompson's book has been for those of us "of a certain age"! I, too, remember how cool that Minute Man cover reproduction was. That book, Feiffer's Great Comic Book Heroes, and Steranko's History of Comics led me down the path to the four color affliction I now endure luxuriate in.

Fixed that for ya...

Umm, you mean "Truly awesome books,SNiPER and Catrick!"

:takeit:

the Minute Man 1, per PM with SNiPER. He was kind enough to work out a payment schedule that worked for both of us.

Many Thanks!

Umm, you mean "Truly awesome books,SNiPER and Catrick!"

:takeit:

the Minute Man 1, per PM with SNiPER. He was kind enough to work out a payment schedule that worked for both of us.

Many Thanks!

^^ Thanks Rick! Nothing like a comic finding its happy home :acclaim: