• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 poor grade PRICE LOWERED

126 posts in this topic

Well I scanned it this time at work. and the spine split in like the bottom part of the book, which might give a married look.
Kenny is very good at what he does (restoration). He has claimed that this book is restored. I would sugest that you either end the FS thread or make a note of possible restoration.

Kenny would not of posted if he wasn't sure.

We'll I that why I upload better pictures than before

We feel for you. Just hold the cover open at 45 degrees and snap a few photos of the interior from different angles.

Don't fold it flat or back or back and forth. Like a paperclip, if you bend it too many times it will break.

But if that were the case I would think it would show on the above scan at least a bit.

As for married.... look how the front cover and the pages have the same wear.

As in the dent a 1/2 inch up from bottom. And look at other dents along the spine.

Look at the damage at the work PARKER in the balloon and corresponding on cover.

I'd say not married anyway. Restoration could still be possible.

I don't think there is any doubt. The black lines don't match up exactly. It's a married.

If you're referring to the black lines on the front cover (as in the building), not matching exactly, I think it's possible due to the wear.

Again if you look at the wear on the pages and the cover, it matches. That would be difficult to mimic. Not impossible, but difficult.