• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 poor grade PRICE LOWERED

126 posts in this topic

I don't think there is any doubt. The black lines don't match up exactly. It's a married.

If you're referring to the black lines on the front cover (as in the building), not matching exactly, I think it's possible due to the wear.

Again if you look at the wear on the pages and the cover, it matches. That would be difficult to mimic. Not impossible, but difficult.

Yeah, I phrased that poorly. Obviously, there is doubt or we wouldn't be discussing it. It LOOKS off to me, but it's difficult to tell from a pic.

I have a suggestion for the seller, as we could probably make this a 100 page discussion.

If someone is actually interested in buying the book and express that interest to you.

Why not have the seller send it to one of the restoration/or/dealers on the board. Let them give their opinion.

If it checks out buyer can send money to seller and pay the restoration/dealer for the shipping.

Sellers send big books to dealers all the time to get their opinion on them and have them make an offer.

Just my 2c to put this to rest.

just got his pm i am at the hospital on my wifes phone waiting for trevors anesthetic to set in. He split his head open badly after falling off the bed sorry if i mispoke last night will take a look at the new photos when i can. I should know better then to make comments based on bad photos i apologize if i mispoke

just got his pm i am at the hospital on my wifes phone waiting for trevors anesthetic to set in. He split his head open badly after falling off the bed sorry if i mispoke last night will take a look at the new photos when i can. I should know better then to make comments based on bad photos i apologize if i mispoke

Geez dude. Sorry to hear that. This is the least of your worries.