• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!: AVENGERS #1 CGC 4.0 Stan Lee SS

7 posts in this topic

Howdy folks,

Just one book. I don't collect the yellows. Here's a very nice mid-grade Stan Lee signature series Avengers #1 4.0 slab. Excellent signature placement.

Last GPA on the Avengers #1 4.0 SS was $1325, almost a year ago in Dec. 2011, well before the movie bubble. And a 3.0 SS sold in September for $1458.

Looking for $1597 :news: $1497 shipped/insured/tracked anywhere in the U.S.A. for this one.

I'm also looking for a reasonably quick sale on this as I'll be leaving town for the holidays and the last day I can ship until the 1st of the year is Monday morning.

Would consider part trade (lesser keys, blue slab(s)) + part cash offers as well.

If interested, shoot me a PM and we'll talk. Otherwise, first unconditional :takeit: gets it.

dscn1708u.jpg

I'm gonna try one last reduce & bump here to move this book before the holidays, so I'll knock off another $100.

AVENGERS #1: CGC 4.0 Stan Lee Signature Series: :news:NOW: $1497.

But this has to get shipped Monday morning if you're interested. The next available day I have to ship would be January 2nd.

I'm also still interested in part cash/part trade offers if you have low to mid grade lesser SA & BA keys and 1st appearances (e.g. Hulk #181, Green Lantern #76, Batman #227, etc.)

As always, my PM box is always open, so let's make a deal.