• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

signed comics blue label???

20 posts in this topic

I attend comic shows regularly in new york, and i had a bunch of my comics signed only to learn that the sigs don't count, how do i justify getting a blue label over a green label is there extra money i have to pay or is there some way to go around it any help would be fantastic, Thanks, Danny

I attend comic shows regularly in new york, and i had a bunch of my comics signed only to learn that the sigs don't count, how do i justify getting a blue label over a green label is there extra money i have to pay or is there some way to go around it any help would be fantastic, Thanks, Danny

At this point their is nothing that can be done. Only way to get the yellow label is to have the signatures witnessed by someone at CGC or an appointed representative. Since your books do not fall under either umbrella they would garner a green label.

i couldve of sworn ive seen some blue label books with the notation jack kirby written on the cover or on the first page. (shrug) maybe i just imagined it...

I think you can get a blue label when the sig. is on the splash page,and not on the cover.

i couldve of sworn ive seen some blue label books with the notation jack kirby written on the cover or on the first page. (shrug) maybe i just imagined it...

I think you can get a blue label when the sig. is on the splash page,and not on the cover.

Correct.

Correct.

ah okay. thanks for the info

You mean like my copy? :whistle:

ASM1.jpg

CGC seems to not be as harsh, nor garner a green label if it's an interior signature.

Where have you been hiding that sweet sweet book! :o

I need to start showing off my collection on my sig line. According to GPA, I purchased it October 10, 2008. hm

It's one of my most prized books.

ASM1.jpg

CGC seems to not be as harsh, nor garner a green label if it's an interior signature.

I need to start showing off my collection on my sig line. According to GPA, I purchased it October 10, 2008. hm

Damn right you need to show them puppies off. :applause:

ASM1.jpg

I need to learn how to do the Oakman comic shuffle like yours. I don't want to be like some with half a page scans in their sig.

ASM1.jpg

I need to learn how to do the Oakman comic shuffle like yours. I don't want to be like some with half a page scans in their sig.

Yeah how crazy is having a page worth of comics everytime you post,sheesh! doh!