• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRON MAN #1 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES

20 posts in this topic

Nice bright and sharp colors.

All rules apply, questions,comments,pm's etc welcome.

Shipping is free...

CHECK OR MO only please...

NO RETURNS ON THIRD PARTY GRADED BOOKS (CGC)...AS I just had an issue with someone because they didn't agree with the grade....

If you want scans of the book, send me your email address..

Thanks,

Steve

$2350

im1.jpg

im1b.jpg

Know them both well. Been around this area since 1981, lived in PSL, Stuart and Jensen during that time. Love it here. Odd set of towns in many ways, but it's home.

I actually did the architectural drafting work for about two dozen or so of the home builders in the St. Lucie county area during the boom. So if your house was built between 2001 and 2006, chances are pretty good that I did the CAD work on it. ;)

I actually did the architectural drafting work for about two dozen or so of the home builders in the St. Lucie county area during the boom. So if your house was built between 2001 and 2006, chances are pretty good that I did the CAD work on it. ;)

So if my house is falling down, you're the one who should get a letter from my attorney?? :lol:

So if my house is falling down, you're the one who should get a letter from my attorney?? :lol:

Nope. That would be the structural engineer. Or the builder. Hell, even the architect. They made all the money anyway, so I ain't worth suing. I'm poor. :grin:

Nope. That would be the structural engineer. Or the builder. Hell, even the architect. They made all the money anyway, so I ain't worth suing. I'm poor. :grin:

Well I'm poor as well so no suing on this end... :jokealert:

Know them both well. Been around this area since 1981, lived in PSL, Stuart and Jensen during that time. Love it here. Odd set of towns in many ways, but it's home.

I think it was built in 2006 via Town and Country...and along with almost all the other builders have disappeared into the sunset...

I think it was built in 2006 via Town and Country...and along with almost all the other builders have disappeared into the sunset...

I ran T&C's drafting department (Treasure Coast Drafting) during 2002 and 2003, then ran the drafting for Building Innovations, the architecural/structural firm that sealed their plans, during 2004. Howza 'bout that? Small world.

Went through town the other day, and I could only see two of the roughly two dozen builders I used to work for in business still. Sad state of things in PSL.