• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver Comic Con (DCC): May 31, June 1 and 2, 2013 - Denver, Colo.

152 posts in this topic

I'm going as well. Can't wait for some books to be remarked buy Ms Staples. Was hoping to get a Stan Lee ticket but no luck....maybe another way to get a book signed by him.

DWC can you help a brother out?

They sold VIP stan lee tickets today on the denver comic con site. Sold out in a minute or two. Guess it was more of a VIP package thing. I'm sure there will be other ways to get his signature.

throwing this out there (no idea if this is how setup even works)...

If any dealer/exhibitor boardies need help setting up at DCC, and it happens on the Wednesday or Thursday night before, I'm happy to help out in exchange for a single dealer pass. I can usually get from the DTC to LoDo by 5:30/5:45'ish depending on construction + traffic.

Just drop me a PM and LMK (thumbs u

I will be in attendance on Saturday. Was going to go on Sunday, but the Stan Lee tickets sold in 3 minutes...at 175-275 a pop. I wouldn't have paid that anyway...so Saturday it is. Jeff (HighVoltage) and I will be hanging out together...so if anyone is thinking about some type of Forum Dinner, I'm sure we will be down. Plus, it will give me a chance to show off the commission that John K Snyder III is creating for me. :)

throwing this out there (no idea if this is how setup even works)...

If any dealer/exhibitor boardies need help setting up at DCC, and it happens on the Wednesday or Thursday night before, I'm happy to help out in exchange for a single dealer pass. I can usually get from the DTC to LoDo by 5:30/5:45'ish depending on construction + traffic.

Just drop me a PM and LMK (thumbs u

:bump::taptaptap: