• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Marvel Preview Presents #2

6 posts in this topic

Bought this off the rack at my local corner store in '75.

I actually remember riding home on my bike with the book hanging

off the handlebars in a plastic bag! Excitedly anticipating the Punisher

origin read!! Ah, those were the days!!

:cloud9:

Complete and solid. Whadaya think? Thanks!

MP2_frnt.jpg

MP2_bk.jpg

MP2pg.jpg

There's something going on under the word "instruction" on the bottom edge of the back cover. Hard to see, but it looks like something liquid was absorbed, rather than just the accumulation of dirt.

Regardless, the color breaking creases on the front are quite severe, and the bump on top of the spine is structurally not a problem, but does detract from the eye appeal.

There's something going on under the word "instruction" on the bottom edge of the back cover. Hard to see, but it looks like something liquid was absorbed, rather than just the accumulation of dirt.

Regardless, the color breaking creases on the front are quite severe, and the bump on top of the spine is structurally not a problem, but does detract from the eye appeal.

You're right! After a closer look. There is a small water stain on the back under instruction!! Should have looked this over more carefully!!! doh! Thanks for your input!