• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Slabs at Two Insane Prices - both one of a kinds

10 posts in this topic

Book 1:

Justice Leauge #12 CGC 9.4 SS Jim Lee, Ivan Reis, David Finch, Joe Prado, Alex Sinclair and Geoff Johns

photo3-6_zpsd00a65ec.jpg

I know what you're thinking: "that isn't a one of a kind! I have seen several books like that recently since CGC started sending back NYCC Slabs"

WRONG! This is the only one with a Geoff Johns signature smudge that resulted in a 9.4 grade. Thanks a lot Geoff!

Selling this book at cost - $100

Book Two:

Daredevil #1 Second Print CGC 9.0 SS Stan Lee, Mark Waid, Colored and Signed by Jeff Balke

This book was coloured in by Jeff Balke who is a huge colourist. This book came back a 9 for some reason. CGC doesn't like me or something.

photo1-8_zps0f713527.jpg

For Sale: $160

photo1-8_zps0f713527.jpg

I've seen some of the Justice League #1 RRP colored and in CGC SS 9.8! Did you happen to get the grader notes to see why this book received that grade?

It looks really nice to me... ???

Anyway, glwts!

(thumbs u

photo1-8_zps0f713527.jpg

I've seen some of the Justice League #1 RRP colored and in CGC SS 9.8! Did you happen to get the grader notes to see why this book received that grade?

It looks really nice to me... ???

Anyway, glwts!

(thumbs u

Yeah. I have an "in" with the person who gets all of the sketch books coloured in. For some reason, I have only seen one facilitator with books that are sketched in. We couldn't figure out why this book came back a 9.0 :(

I have 30 Marvel Legend figures I have to put on ebay. When I finish that, in about two or three days I will put unsold slabs on ebay. :(

Whats your ebay or which figures are you looking to sell?

modok set, abomination set, ect.

myworld.ebay.com/sellinghopf