• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #3

19 posts in this topic

book was obviously pressed, you can see the shoe print impressions on the back cover!!!

While I'm not sure if it was or not, my scanner has a habit of letting the back page show through the BC. In hand you can't really see what the scan is showing.

I gave it the semi-key early spidey bump.

Doc only gets semi-key status? They need to make a comic where the Doc goes on the warpath upon finding out he's regulated to semi-key status.

After his performance in spider-man 2, I'm surprised he wasn't relegated trash collector.

:jokealert:

I gave it the KEY early spidey bump.

Doc only gets semi-key status? They need to make a comic where the Doc goes on the warpath upon finding out he's regulated to semi-key status.

After his performance in spider-man 2, I'm surprised he wasn't relegated trash collector.

Well, guess who just came knocking at my door and asked me to change the semi-key designation. Who am I to argue with a mad man with 4 tentacles.

I gave it the semi-key early spidey bump.

It was the best of the 3