• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One day only Board Sale

42 posts in this topic

He's got a bunch of eBay stuff closing in the next day or so - I'm sure he's planning to take care of all of this when those end.

still no word..... (shrug)

The book is listed for sale on eBay and closes at 6:37pm tomorrow PST. The seller had indicated the sale on the boards would automatically close at 9pm EST Last Sunday (Dec 16). Perhaps there is a time zone difference and you just missed it?

He listed the book on eBay at what would have been 9:37pm EST (three hours difference between EST and PST)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-men-9-CGC-7-5-VF-WHITE-page-1st-meeting-of-X-men-and-Avengers-1st-app-Lucifer-/321042039930?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4abf98c47a

Hey Everyone,

So sorry for the delay. I got called away to look at a collection. I am home now and slowly going through PMs, anyone who purchased a book in this thread but hasn't received an invoice yet will be receiving one shortly.

Hey Everyone,

So sorry for the delay. I got called away to look at a collection. I am home now and slowly going through PMs, anyone who purchased a book in this thread but hasn't received an invoice yet will be receiving one shortly.

Did you say "called away to look at a collection"? :popcorn:

Woohoo! All PMs have been replied to. If anyone has sent me any messages that I missed and has not gotten a response back please PM me again to let me know!!

Should be all caught up now though!

Has anyone seen or heard from Adam (Filter81). I'm waiting on a book I bought and am now getting a little worried.

Joe

He does take time away from the boards, but have no fear, Adam is totally on the level and will get things sorted.

Has anyone seen or heard from Adam (Filter81). I'm waiting on a book I bought and am now getting a little worried.

Joe

He does take time away from the boards, but have no fear, Adam is totally on the level and will get things sorted.

yeah I had a time where I bought two boxes worth of books

from him and he was a little late and he sent "three" boxes worth of books instead!

:cloud9:

Joe

I don't know him from Adam . . . :insane:

:gossip: couldn't resist :grin:

Thanks guys. I'm not actually sure that it shipped, but he did say that it will go out. Sometimes things happen and there is a delay, and I'm ok with that.

Just hoping everything is ok.

Oh, and I know that he is a stand up guy. I've read enough posts around here to figure that out. Which is why I sent a money order instead of paypal.

Thanks again

Joe.