• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash 105's CGC 122, 15.00 Bronze Age Flash Slabs

54 posts in this topic

Flash 153 CGC 9.6 OW-W Western Penn Old Label Goodness. Another great book with a classic cover.

Asking SOLD

flash153.jpg

Another one is sold. So far they are finding good homes. The Christmas spirit is alive.

I am in such a good mood today that I am going to offer up a book just for you guys for the next 24 hours.

Green Lantern 7 White Pages CGC 7.5 First Sinestro. The hottest book in the land last year is this years bargain.

425.00 Firm (Prefer check or MO)

Last GPA was 552.00 12 month avg is 470.00.

GreenLanter7jpg.jpg

That book has taken a beating in the last year. I would think a lot of high grade examples will find a hiding hole for awhile or be sold quietly.

Maybe, but all of the recent GPA sales of this book are CR/OW. This book has WHITE pages. Quite the deal CC.

That book has taken a beating in the last year. I would think a lot of high grade examples will find a hiding hole for awhile or be sold quietly.

Maybe, but all of the recent GPA sales of this book are CR/OW. This book has WHITE pages. Quite the deal CC.

and look at that centering... its spot on. ughhhhh