• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blood is the Harvest Rare Black and White Version

50 posts in this topic

My Cold War Grail just arrived! :whee:

The exceedingly rare black and white copy of Blood is the Harvest (only 5 known copies extant) Thanks Sparkle City (thumbs u

HarvestFC.jpg

HarvestBC.jpg

Actively seeking the minature Black and White Catechetical Guild Anti-Communist books (ie. If the Devil Would Talk and The Red Iceberg)

My Cold War Grail just arrived! :whee:

The exceedingly rare black and white copy of Blood is the Harvest (only 5 known copies extant) Thanks Sparkle City (thumbs u

HarvestFC.jpg

HarvestBC.jpg

Actively seeking the minature Black and White Catechetical Guild Anti-Communist books (ie. If the Devil Would Talk and The Red Iceberg)

(thumbs u

Great book. I was a little slow getting to that thread, but ... I did pick up this one.

132716.jpg

Great Pick up! Did you get it well below Sparkle City's $750.00 asking price?

Below, but I'm not sure if it counts as well below. Adding OBO to their listings was an indication they were willing to consider offers. ;)

The Stalin book seems to show up in high grade more frequently than low grade - was there an uncirculated find of these some years back?

There are a number of them.

I have an extra CGC 9.8 if someone is interested. Just PM me.

Now you tell me! :D