• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bowen Mini-Busts for Sale - 10% OFF

58 posts in this topic

What's the ballpark size on these?

About DD from whe're I'm sitting. (shrug)

:roflmao:

Most are the size of your hand or could fit in your hand. Some (the Giant Man & Wasp, e.g.) are a bit larger.

Most are the size of your hand or could fit in your hand. Some (the Giant Man & Wasp, e.g.) are a bit larger.

Thanks! I think your response must have been lost in the sidebar conversation (thumbs u

Thanks! I think your response must have been lost in the sidebar conversation (thumbs u

Hilarious sidebar conversation. :baiting:

Hilarious sidebar conversation. :baiting:

lol

Some are VERY light, so I think shipping for 2 should be somewhere b/w 2-4 pounds. It seems the spike in shipping is b/w 3 and 4 lbs, otherwise it increases at a steadier pace. Let me know! Hope all has been well!

1 lb Priority is $5.65; 2 lbs $8.75; 3 lbs is $10.95; 4 lbs is $14.05; & 5 lbs is $16.05.

Note: the Earth X Hulk is amazingly heavy, the Earth X busts in general are slightly heavier w/ the wooden bases, and the Giant Man & Wasp is kind of heavy. The others aren't all that bad.