• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[NFS anymore, sorry] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 CGC 8.5

22 posts in this topic

Need cash for the holidays...hate to do it but, parting with one of my best friends.

Asking $2650. Don't know the current market value - if anyone wants to offer - feel free to PM.

Asking $2,100.

Taking PayPal only, or Cash (with discount!), if you want to pick it up in the NY Manhattan area!

Any questions feel free!

ebay_9_tmnt_1.jpg

ebay_9_tmnt_2.jpg

ebay_9_tmnt_3.jpg

ebay_9_tmnt_4.jpg

So...I was way off on the price of this. I am putting this on ebay in hope of someone really wanting it.

Sorry if I offended anyone with the high price, and wishing you all great Holiday season.

PS. should have probably went for the firstborn

i'm not sure i follow, i think your price is in range... whats the problem?

Personally, I know I would take offense to someone trying to sell a book for a high price, for a book that I have been wanting, or following or watching the prices closely.

I used to watch the prices on this book a year or two ago, but not anymore.

Knowing that people on here (me included) do not like seeing overpriced books being sold anywhere, I don't want to face that backlash and have to explain myself. Especially since I didn't check GPA beforehand.

I based my price for this book based off what I saw was sold on ebay, and what is selling now on there. So, on ebay $2,600 for this book seems reasonable. However I have been told the real price should be about $1,000 less.

Although I am desperate for the money now, someone also might be desperate for this book, and on ebay, it would seem priced right.

I have already promised someone on this board to sell it to them for the "right" price, if I cannot sell it on ebay by the end of the year.

Most of the people on here are really understanding and awesome people, I don't think it's fair to offer anything short of GPA prices. I consider myself an honest and fair (or very reasonable) person and hope I stay that way :)

Personally, I know I would take offense to someone trying to sell a book for a high price, for a book that I have been wanting, or following or watching the prices closely.

I used to watch the prices on this book a year or two ago, but not anymore.

Knowing that people on here (me included) do not like seeing overpriced books being sold anywhere, I don't want to face that backlash and have to explain myself. Especially since I didn't check GPA beforehand.

I based my price for this book based off what I saw was sold on ebay, and what is selling now on there. So, on ebay $2,600 for this book seems reasonable. However I have been told the real price should be about $1,000 less.

Although I am desperate for the money now, someone also might be desperate for this book, and on ebay, it would seem priced right.

I have already promised someone on this board to sell it to them for the "right" price, if I cannot sell it on ebay by the end of the year.

Most of the people on here are really understanding and awesome people, I don't think it's fair to offer anything short of GPA prices. I consider myself an honest and fair (or very reasonable) person and hope I stay that way :)

GPA is all well and good except that prices on this book have been skyrocketing lately. What may seem like an overaggressive ask price today might be downright cheap in a few months.

(tsk)

Hi Glynn Sr,

I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way on here, and have decided I will sell this on ebay.

After a few PM's I realized my asking price was not aligned with the collectors expectations on this forum.

I love CGC, and have been on this forum for 6 years, and hope to come back and sell something here when I can offer the members a fair price.

I really do love some of you guys, and it makes me feel good that most people on here are so reasonable and understanding.

Best regards,

-Pete

After a few PM's I realized my asking price was not aligned with the collectors expectations on this forum.

Pfft. You could list a book for free and you'd get a PM requesting that you pay for the shipping.