• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S 444 PUPPY 333 SCREAMIN' 222 APOCALYPSE 111 SALE - we all gonna DIE !

292 posts in this topic

lol

Dont laugh too hard Nick... there were two Nam vol 1 tpb sold before your :takeit:, not one like you thought. :o

I'm diggin right now to cover "demand" :grin:

I saw that. But I swear when I went through the thread there was only one :takeit: related to Nam Vol 1.

hm

Maybe someone did an edit after the fact to expand their order?

:o

lol

Dont laugh too hard Nick... there were two Nam vol 1 tpb sold before your :takeit:, not one like you thought. :o

I saw that. But I swear when I went through the thread there was only one :takeit: related to Nam Vol 1.

hm

Conspiracies abound :o

Glen (gcstomp) snagged the first one early on... the next one was snagged by babygorilla... neither post states edited (even tho there is a way around it).

I know Glen had his takeit down early... and I think baby gorilla had that one too since when you posted that you wanted the other set... in the back of my feeble mind, I remembered that two had been taken.

Not 100% sure tho... but when I get back in from family hell tonight, I will dig like nobody's biz to find you one :)

And as a Christmas gesture of love and happiness... if gcstomp or baby gorilla wants to forfeit their copy of Nam Vol 1 for Nick... I will hook the first one to do so up with 2 FREE tpbs of my choice for giving up their spoils to the man known only as Boscoe.

Why? Cause Rupp's a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n AWESOME :acclaim:

lol

hm

Conspiracies abound :o

Glen (gcstomp) snagged the first one early on... the next one was snagged by babygorilla... neither post states edited (even tho there is a way around it).

I know Glen had his takeit down early... and I think baby gorilla had that one too since when you posted that you wanted the other set... in the back of my feeble mind, I remembered that two had been taken.

Not 100% sure tho... but when I get back in from family hell tonight, I will dig like nobody's biz to find you one :)

And as a Christmas gesture of love and happiness... if gcstomp or baby gorilla wants to forfeit their copy of Nam Vol 1 for Nick... I will hook the first one to do so up with 2 FREE tpbs of my choice for giving up their spoils to the man known only as Boscoe.

Why? Cause Rupp's a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n AWESOME :acclaim:

That is really AWESOME of you to do that!! I must say there are a lot of GREAT people on this board!! :headbang: