• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S 444 PUPPY 333 SCREAMIN' 222 APOCALYPSE 111 SALE - we all gonna DIE !

292 posts in this topic

Conspiracies abound :o

Hold on there, Ms. Ruppthaistripper.

:baiting:

I just don't want either gentleforumite thinking I'm implying they did something sneaky. Someone could have decided afterwards to expand their order.

Or I missed the second purchase, though I had gone through 29 pages to check before making an offer. Although a light Rupp sales thread, there's still enough listed to cause a little confusion.

But you are a sweet man for making the offer to either buyer. As usual, the coolest of cool sellers.

(worship)

I just don't want either gentleforumite thinking I'm implying they did something sneaky. Someone could have decided afterwards to expand their order.

Or I missed the second purchase, though I had gone through 29 pages to check before making an offer. Although a light Rupp sales thread, there's still enough listed to cause a little confusion.

But you are a sweet man for making the offer to either buyer. As usual, the coolest of cool sellers.

(worship)

I should have updated the thread a little sooner too.... I dropped both balls on that one :(

Rupp tries his best... but sometimes even his best isnt good enuf... (just ask Misses Rupp :) )

lol

Merry Christmas Eve, and God bless us all. Everyone!

Especially the poor little doggie what lost 'is tail :(

(worship)

I should have updated the thread a little sooner too.... I dropped both balls on that one :(

Rupp tries his best... but sometimes even his best isnt good enuf... (just ask Misses Rupp :) )

Congrats on finally hitting puberty! (thumbs u

:roflmao:

and Merry Christmas, sheeetmeister! :insane:

(worship)

Congrats on finally hitting puberty! (thumbs u

:roflmao:

and Merry Christmas, sheeetmeister! :insane:

Its a holly jolly teabaggy Christmas :grin:

xxx ooo

Rupp :foryou:

:takeit:

BUCK ROGERS # 1 - GOLD KEY - NM (9.4 - 9.2) - $125

First Silver Age Buck Rogers and pretty nice.

0clooneython82438.jpg

0clooneython82439.jpg

Well guys the end of times hasn't occured, but the end of this thread sure has.

Will probably wait till late tonight to close it offically, so if you want more please snag it now :)

Thanks to everyone :)

xxx ooo

Rupp

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: ELECTION DAY - HARDBACK - $3.33

^^ THANKS SIR !

Going to start invoicing tonight guys... lots of good stuff left like Marvel Zombies hardbacks and SpiderWoman hardback/dvd books left to snag here.

Remember shipping stays the same in the USA no matter how much you spend. :)