• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,726 posts in this topic

Yes its the 1st appearance way back. I remember her in Teen Titans as well back then another book that should appreciate soon if it hasn't already.

Any grade will sell well for a few months at least.

I hope so...I just picked up a VF/NM copy from Superworld :wishluck:

I accidentally posted this in the Modern forums but it seems more appropriate here -

What's going on with ASM 202 CGC 9.8? It just sold for over $1100 last night! Seems really, really high.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321210595356?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

K.

Not a key, no first appearances...I don't get it either (shrug)

That's crazy. Just 2 collectors bidding and fighting over the book. Was it a real sale? If so, they paid stupid money for a book like that. 15 in 9.8 blue label out of 243 submitted. About 4% in 9.8 doh!

Edited by Catwomancomics

Where Monsters Dwell #6 is a hot book - reprints TTA 13

Shoulda seen it a month or two ago when the hype of that book started. It's pretty much plateau'd now - all the dollar bin copies have worked their way onto Ebay and it's a buyer's market ATM.

I think we may see it spike up again when the first GotG trailer is released. That will be a nice boost to WMD #6, ST #180 and Hulk #271.

Man, that has to be a fluke. A really nice NM is $25-$30. I can't imagine selling a VF for more than $15.

Where Monsters Dwell #6 is a hot book - reprints TTA 13

Shoulda seen it a month or two ago when the hype of that book started. It's pretty much plateau'd now - all the dollar bin copies have worked their way onto Ebay and it's a buyer's market ATM.

I think we may see it spike up again when the first GotG trailer is released. That will be a nice boost to WMD #6, ST #180 and Hulk #271.

I think so, too. There's a good chance there will be something GOTG related on the back of the Thor movie so now's a good time to buy before things start to heat back up again.

Man, that has to be a fluke. A really nice NM is $25-$30. I can't imagine selling a VF for more than $15.

I have a stack of them from a collection I bought about six years ago. The guy speculated on Marvel first issues from the late 1970s and early 1980s

50 She-Hulk 1s

50 Rom 1s

50 GI Joe 1s

50 Wolverine 1s

50 Spider-Woman 1s

50 John Carter 1s

50 Red Sonja 1s

50 Contest of Champions 1s

I have a stack of them from a collection I bought about six years ago. The guy speculated on Marvel first issues from the late 1970s and early 1980s

50 She-Hulk 1s

50 Rom 1s

50 GI Joe 1s

50 Wolverine 1s

50 Spider-Woman 1s

50 John Carter 1s

50 Red Sonja 1s

Sounds like he did ok on some of those, or you will. I enjoyed reading that.

50 She-Hulk 1s

50 Rom 1s

50 GI Joe 1s

50 Wolverine 1s

50 Spider-Woman 1s

50 John Carter 1s

50 Red Sonja 1s

Sounds like he did ok on some of those, or you will. I enjoyed reading that.

Eight fiddy

50 She-Hulk 1s

50 Rom 1s

50 GI Joe 1s

50 Wolverine 1s

50 Spider-Woman 1s

50 John Carter 1s

50 Red Sonja 1s

:takeit: all @ $3.00 each

50 She-Hulk 1s

50 Rom 1s

50 GI Joe 1s

50 Wolverine 1s

50 Spider-Woman 1s

50 John Carter 1s

50 Red Sonja 1s

:applause:

He did way better than if he'd speculated in the 90's!

Maybe I've only noticed it for the first time but some of the reprint issues seem to sell pretty well. Are these hot compared to 2 or 3 years ago?

Start with the Where Monsters Dwell 6, easy enough and good reason for the reprint doing well price wise.

But all the Bronze reprints of hot or ubber key SA/BA Marvels seem to do very well.

AF 15, Spiderman 101 121 122 129 even some of the minor keys.

FF 48 49 50 52 112 other Silver Surfer or classic Doom issues.

Avengers 54 55 57 and other Ultron

As long as it's basically tough to get. The Amazind Adv reprinting Xmen 1 doesn't do as well.

I think so, too. There's a good chance there will be something GOTG related on the back of the Thor movie so now's a good time to buy before things start to heat back up again.

I was thinking the exact same thing. What GOTG character could show up? Or maybe an Ultron cameo?