• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,726 posts in this topic

There are no Avengers 181 on the market besides the ones that are low quality and wayy over priced. Marvel Premiere 47 there are some available.

I used to have dozens of 181 back when I was a Byrne completionist :pullhair:

Iron Man 133 is easy to find at good prices. 4th appearance?? and with the Hulk

There are no Avengers 181 on the market besides the ones that are low quality and wayy over priced. Marvel Premiere 47 there are some available.

I actually don't think I have too many 181's, as I think even years ago when I was buying, they were being withheld and/or speculated on. Probably have a nice stack, but nothing like 183-188 or so.

I actually don't think I have too many 181's, as I think even years ago when I was buying, they were being withheld and/or speculated on. Probably have a nice stack, but nothing like 183-188 or so.

It wasn't available in abundance like the rest of the 181-191 Byrne run. It was more like 164-166

By the time I found them all, graded them, scanned them and finally got the listings up, they'd no longer be hot.

In all seriousness....If you're ever gonna move them, I think now is time. I'm surprised you're not moving some of your X-men 141 stash at least. Easy money right there.

By the time I found them all, graded them, scanned them and finally got the listings up, they'd no longer be hot.

In all seriousness....If you're ever gonna move them, I think now is time. I'm surprised you're not moving some of your X-men 141 stash at least. Easy money right there.

I know, and I can almost guarantee that the "Antman" window is going to close very soon and they'll quickly drop back down to Earth. And those ST Warlock books - I was buying runs of those like a madman for a few years - Bob Storms, Metro, eBay, on here, etc. I bought a crazy multiple-issue set (I guess the OO was speculating) off eBay in maybe 2000-2001 that was newsstand fresh and always wanted to submit those.

I know, and I can almost guarantee that the "Antman" window is going to close very soon and they'll quickly drop back down to Earth. And those ST Warlock books - I was buying runs of those like a madman for a few years - Bob Storms, Metro, eBay, on here, etc. I bought a crazy multiple-issue set (I guess the OO was speculating) off eBay in maybe 2000-2001 that was newsstand fresh and always wanted to submit those.

9oPasVK.jpg

You should flip them RIGHT NOW before the Guardians movie kills the market.

C'est française Avengers 181 est un petit article assez impressionnant - une bonne trouvaille. J'aime particulièrement le lettrage terriblement bizarre sur la couverture - on dirait qu'il a été fait par un étudiant en art de première année.

I had no idea Avengers 181 had gone way up. I have a lovely NM+ and I feel lucky of have gotten it. I don't have a ton of Avengers, but 181 and Avengers 93 are my favorite two issues.