• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,732 posts in this topic

watch out for astonishing tales 25. There were several to be had and now they are gone. All because he will be on shield, which I am personally excited for as Deathlok is one of my many favs

Thanks for the info. At this point I think there is literally 1 book a week that all of a sudden becomes hot. It's crazy. I have to go look at my copy, I think it is F/VF or so.

Passed on a few decent copies of Avengers 181 a month ago since it hadn't grown legs yet and I didn't think it was going to doh!

Funny how there's another key #181, however fleeting it may be

Hulk 181 (1st full Wolverine)

Daredevil 181 (Death of Elektra)

Strange Tales 181 (1st full Gamora)

Avengers 181 (1st Scott Lang)

sure there's more to add to the list

Passed on a few decent copies of Avengers 181 a month ago since it hadn't grown legs yet and I didn't think it was going to doh!

Batman 181 (Poison Ivy)

watch out for astonishing tales 25. There were several to be had and now they are gone. All because he will be on shield, which I am personally excited for as Deathlok is one of my many favs

Thanks for the info. At this point I think there is literally 1 book a week that all of a sudden becomes hot. It's crazy. I have to go look at my copy, I think it is F/VF or so.

+1! :applause:

Batman 181 (Poison Ivy)

Green Lantern #181 (last issue)

Heck for the prices they are getting I sold my personal copy.

I really hope old time collectors are seeing this trend and are cashing out at the market high. I am not sure they will see another peak like this for awhile.

Every comic I've ever sold....I experienced seller's remorse. So, I stopped selling. The last comic I did sell was a raw VF Green Lantern 76 to a fellow board member because he needed it, wanted it, couldn't find one and I had a second copy. :cry:

Don't forget Batman 181, First Poison Ivy....