• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Think This ebay seller is dead wrong!

179 posts in this topic

I got some nice reactions and as long as some thought that the seller should have disclosed the defect before the sale tells me that I am not alone. Here is the item number for the ones who think that was the main point of all this. 12345screwyou

Thanks, now I think we can all agree the seller was probably right and you're just too childish to participate on eBay.

You came here asking for opinions but you didn't give enough information to get a solid, informed opinion. You gave exactly enough to make it appear that you were in the right all along. No pictures, no full disclosure, just enough to make you appear to be in the right. Then, when questioned about it all, you turn into a troll. Public opinion begins to turn and you become a bigger troll.

Now I just want to know who the seller is so I can support him.

The important question no one's asked yet is whether the top label is still attached. A few scratches, pfft. Missing top label is definitely a deal breaker

I got some nice reactions and as long as some thought that the seller should have disclosed the defect before the sale tells me that I am not alone. Here is the item number for the ones who think that was the main point of all this. 12345screwyou
I Thing you is dead wrong!