• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dr.X Christmas Contest - Top Secret

791 posts in this topic

:banana:

This contest is so top secret, I didn't even know about it. My wife said I should run a Christmas contest but did not give me any details. I may even start a secret chatroom about it.

Contest will begin Friday the 21st at 6.00 P.M Central, and run through Sunday the 23rd until 6 P.M. Central.

The rules and a cheap trashy prize to be announced then also. Prize and shipping are on me to anywhere. Actually, its a pretty good prize. hm

:banana:

This contest is so top secret, I didn't even know about it. My wife said I should run a Christmas contest but did not give me any details. I may even start a secret chatroom about it.

Contest will begin Friday the 21st at 6.00 P.M Central, and run through Sunday the 23rd until 6 P.M. Central.

The rules and a cheap trashy prize to be announced then also. Prize and shipping are on me to anywhere. Actually, its a pretty good prize. hm

I would be interested but the world ends tomorrow.

Maybe next time. (shrug)