• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dr.X Christmas Contest - Top Secret

791 posts in this topic

I had a bottle of Delerium Ale last night for the first time. That stuff is strong. Just got back from the liquor store and picked up a few more. Just in case anyone comes over. :whistle:

barpics004.jpg

I had a bottle of Delerium Ale last night for the first time. That stuff is strong. Just got back from the liquor store and picked up a few more. Just in case anyone comes over. :whistle:

barpics004.jpg

It looks like Advocaat. Ship me a bottle over Tim.

I edited my post for the confused. 6 P.M. Central Time tonight. :foryou:

What's that in green teeth Brit time?

About forty five minutes from now. But there will be some previews and nonsense before the contest launches.

:news:

Every year I have a big plastic tub I throw my change in. I save it all year and about Nov I cash it in and let my two daughters split it. The container is usually full every year. Container weighs around 40 lbs.

Here's what it looked like before I went to the bank and embarassed the wanna be's standing in line with there zip lock bags with ten dollars in it. They had sweat running down they're foreheads as the digital counter went nuclear. lol

11-3-12coinjar004.jpg

11-3-12coinjar003.jpg

11-3-12coinjar001.jpg

Dimensions are as follows.

Length = 9"

Width = 4-3/4"

Depth = 9"

:news: THE RULES

THE RULES :rulez:

1. You get one guess at the amount in the tub. One guess only.

2. If you edit your post, your guess will be disqualified from the contest, so think of your amount before you post. You got 48 hours. Think man, think.

3. Top secret amount has been sent another boardie so I don't get burned at the stake.

4. Closest person to the actual amount or exact amount wins the big prize. lol

5. Contest is open to any legit boardie. If you're on the probation list, kiss my azz.