• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dr.X Christmas Contest - Top Secret

791 posts in this topic

Is that Blatz beer I see,damn I haven't seen that beer in years.Milwaukee's finest. lol

Yes, that's Blatz. We love our retro beers around here. I got Pabst & Hamm's beer also. When you ride Harleys, you drink anything. lol

I do keep the regular favorites also. Bud Light & Miller Lite. I have to jump over the state line to get the Blatz. Only one place in Illinois I know of anywhere that sells it. It's a secret though.

So cool. Out here in Oregon, I have no idea what Blatz beer is, except that I have a full case of quart bottles that I use when home brewing. I just thought it was an old 60's beer. I didn't know they still made it. :o

Capping quart bottles is way better than capping 12 oz bottles.... unless you just like to cap for some reason :P

I also have a full case of quart Burgies (thumbs u

blatz.jpg

blatzb.jpg

blatzc.jpg

burgie.jpg

burgieb.jpg

I was just telling Oakman we use to buy cases just like that with 16 o.z. bottles for $2.99 a case over the state line. Drank it on the weekend and I would pick up another the next Friday. Blatz.

They were huge at one time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentin_Blatz_Brewing_Company

$67.53

:facepalm:

You been in my bar fridge? lol

001-1.jpg

Dang, a guy could get pretty thirsty hanging around this thread. You just missed on a possible fridge trifecta of "B" beers, Blatz, Busch, & Bud. :cool:

All three of those are in there.

I have a large Sparklets water jug I put my change in. Never got it much more than an inch deep before cashing it in. doh!

You just have to resist the urge. I've been doing this for years. I do have to lock it up though, otherwise it would probably get picked clean by my daughters.

Get your numbers in boy's and girl's. You have until tomarrow night. A few good guess's last night. A few, less that a dollar apart from each other.

The closet guess though is still about twenty bucks away from the answer. Hope everyone's having a bit of fun anyway. This may pave the way for a more complicated, deadlier contest next year. lol