• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St. Louis finally gets a Wizard comic con.

49 posts in this topic

I eagerly await your indignant protests and firebrand-style expose' techniques to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting Wizard World in St. Louis as opposed to Chicago.

FYP

I eagerly await your indignant protests and firebrand-style expose' techniques to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting Wizard World in St. Louis as opposed to Chicago.

FYP

I'm sure Peter Katz will be thrilled to find out that you reside in the area. This may be the first and last show in St. Louis.

lol

I eagerly await your indignant protests and firebrand-style expose' techniques to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting Wizard World.

It won't be unsuspecting as he has unleashed it on them in the bar area of the Hyatt in Chicago on a number of occasions

I eagerly await your indignant protests and firebrand-style expose' techniques to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting Wizard World.

It won't be unsuspecting as he has unleashed it on them in the bar area of the Hyatt in Chicago on a number of occasions

That's what I don't get. I think I'm a nice but opinionated guy. I sometimes get the moniker of being passive aggressive, but I refute the passive part.

That's what I don't get. I think I'm a nice but opinionated guy. I sometimes get the moniker of being passive aggressive, but I refute the passive part.

You aren't opinionated. You are always right.