• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee DC SS Questions

32 posts in this topic

I believe he has signed his DC Just Imagine books - sorry no pics.

Without a doubt! I had even considered trying to put together a CGC SS set of them with him and the artists on the main stories. I also thought I would get the DC Presents Superman that he did as well, thinking it would be an interesting novelty set. Then the cost of such a venture occurred to me, as well as the generally terrible books that they are and I moved on.

lol

I wanted the Showcase 22 (GL) signed by Stan because when I had a meet & greet a few years back with him at SDCC. I asked him what DC character he liked. He said none. I then said really? He then said he liked Green Lantern. So I thought having him sign a GL book would be fun to own. The books I brought to have him signed at the meet was only my marvel keys. I asked CGC the same day if Stan signed a GL book or the SC22 if it would get the SS label. They said yes. It was the meet and greet that HA had for $300 per person. I can't recall when, somewhere between 2008-2010.