• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since greggy's too lazy to post a Diego report...

51 posts in this topic

Good report, Bronty. Got any pictures?
Are you saying you want to see pictures of Greggy on my bed? 893naughty-thumb.gif

So it's TRUE?????? 893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

again....what happens in Deathlok's room...stays in Deathlok's room. Damn you Bronty! 893frustrated.gif

I couldn't resist grin.gif

Are you saying you want to see pictures of Greggy on my bed? 893naughty-thumb.gif

again....what happens in Deathlok's room...stays in Deathlok's room. Damn you Bronty! 893frustrated.gif
Not in my report. It's not Vegas fool! wink.gif

Are you sure? Because I swear it was the same table.... but then as I mentioned above, the dealers are starting to meld together for me a little bit.

OT - Metro did have that Cap Marvel Jr 29 9.9 double cover; as well... that was nice cloud9.gif

That guy was on the right edge of the neatstuff table, not sure if there was some relation ship or just crowded conditions. I saw that Cap 29, another book I could only look at.

893whatthe.gif

Nice report Bronty! Sounds like there were lots of fun books to look at if not buy! I would love a wtf #2 cloud9.gif

There was definitely a ton of eye candy. The original art really fell into that category, as well. Since it's so much larger, it's easier to see from a few feet away and looks great in person. Re the WTOTF 2, me too..... that's like the definitive wolverton book, as far as I'm concerned. I just wish a lower grade copy had been available! 893frustrated.gif If there had been one around five hundred bucks, that's one book I would have paid for, even with my new-found restraint.

893whatthe.gif
Like friggin' anything really happened! sleeping.gif

That guy was on the right edge of the neatstuff table, not sure if there was some relation ship or just crowded conditions. I saw that Cap 29, another book I could only look at.

To be honest, I thought he was Carbonaro's father? (complete guess). Seemed like a possible family resemblance to me.

893whatthe.gif
I didn't even catch a buzz from all the beer I drank. 893frustrated.gif

To be honest, I thought he was Carbonaro's father? (complete guess). Seemed like a possible family resemblance to me.

His father was the old guy slouched in the chair most of time wearing the flag shirt, ready to fall asleep.

Yeah...that's his dad! angel.gif

Nice report, Bronty.

Would you happen to know what type of condition the four copies of Suspense #4 was in and what kind of prices RTS was asking for them?

Surprise that any dealer would have four copies of this book since I thought it was one of the toughest Suspense books to locate in any condition. 893whatthe.gif

sleeping.gif Where are the scans of you book purchases fool?

I'm waiting for redhook to do something with scans of my "special" book before I post the definitive con report! shocked.gif

By the time you actually post your report, no one will care anymore, foolio! confused-smiley-013.gif Get on it, or it there will be one massive sleeping.gif from the boards! shocked.gif

sleeping.gif Where are the scans of you book purchases fool?

I'm waiting for redhook to do something with scans of my "special" book before I post the definitive con report! shocked.gif

By the time you actually post your report, no one will care anymore, foolio! confused-smiley-013.gif Get on it, or it there will be one massive sleeping.gif from the boards! shocked.gif

I took over a week last year and it still rocked so confused-smiley-013.gif. Not my fault that there aren't any other interesting topics to interest your feeble minds! tongue.gif

Nice report, Bronty.

Would you happen to know what type of condition the four copies of Suspense #4 was in and what kind of prices RTS was asking for them?

Surprise that any dealer would have four copies of this book since I thought it was one of the toughest Suspense books to locate in any condition. 893whatthe.gif

Rumor everywhere is that the #4 is the toughest one, yeah. RTS seemed to think so as well. The prices on the #4s ranged from $500 to $2k or so, but I didn't get a good look at them. Mainly just asked about the price because I was shocked to see them!

Interestingly, one of the dealers is the drummer from System of a Down.

John Dolyman is his name,gossip.gif cool dude as i bought books from him at the WC before. (please do a search re: WC for past posts) he wasn't at the WC this year and he was sorely missed.confused-smiley-013.gif thanks for the San Dog report dan! 893applaud-thumb.gif

"...interesting topics to interest....."

--and *our* minds are feeble? tongue.gif Might want to work on your word choice.... boo.gifflamed.gif

sleeping.gifforeheadslap.gif

Interestingly, one of the dealers is the drummer from System of a Down.

John Dolyman is his name,gossip.gif cool dude as i bought books from him at the WC before. (please do a search re: WC for past posts) he wasn't at the WC this year and he was sorely missed.confused-smiley-013.gif thanks for the San Dog report dan! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Dolmayan gossip.gif

893whatthe.gif

You seem somewhat... disappointed? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifshocked.gif893whatthe.gif