• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missing Mail

13 posts in this topic

After watching the videos, posted in other threads, about mail packages getting stolen from people's doorsteps............

Up until this time, I have been pretty lucky no have any mail/packages go missing. So far, this month, I have 2 packages missing. The USPS shipping info show both as delivered, but, neither have shown up.

The 1st one shows as delivered on the 5th of December. These were new books that I pre-ordered online. Every order I have had, from this vendor, has arrived safe and sound, except this one. I have no reason to doubt the sender as I have ordered from them many times without any issues.

The 2nd one was an E-Bay purchase. USPS shows as delivered on Dec 21st. Not sure what to think about this one missing. My mother and nephew were at my house all day Friday and I was home on Saturday, so there was no way any package was left at my door by the Mail Carrier on either of these 2 days.

Granted neither purchase were for high dollar items, I think both combined is about $50 or so, it still does not make feel good.

Anyone else have packages go missing this month?

I have so many books that I want to get graded,but am deathly afraid of this.How can I send an AF 15 12K + book in the mail.what if my prized book ends up GONE! sorry not going in the mail.

Come to Chicago in August and do them on site. Just a thought.

I have so many books that I want to get graded,but am deathly afraid of this.How can I send an AF 15 12K + book in the mail.what if my prized book ends up GONE! sorry not going in the mail.

Come to Chicago in August and do them on site. Just a thought.

Would love to my man Tim(got it right that time),one day I want to drink with you and your wife.You guys are good people.

Had an ebay slab show as "delivered" at the beginning of September.

Looked for weeks, called USPS, seller did the same, tracked and tracked... no luck

Mid-October, it shows up.

tracking shows it as delivered in september, then popping back up in a local sorting facility mid-october and then coming to me...

no idea.

I was on the computer earlier in the week and received an email from Fedex stating that my package (comicconnect latest wins) had been delivered at 5.20pm, its now 5.30pm (shrug)

Check for mail, nothing, start to panic, read the email again and it had been signed for by D.Turnbull (shrug)

Tried and failed for ages to get through to Fedex.

At 10.00pm a neighbour knocks at the door with the package, it had been delivered to them 10 houses away by mistake and the son had just signed for it.

Panic over :facepalm:

I was on the computer earlier in the week and received an email from Fedex stating that my package (comicconnect latest wins) had been delivered at 5.20pm, its now 5.30pm (shrug)

Check for mail, nothing, start to panic, read the email again and it had been signed for by D.Turnbull (shrug)

At 10.00pm a neighbour knocks at the door with the package, it had been delivered to them 10 houses away by mistake and the son had just signed for it.

Thank God you have good neighbors,whew! :eek:

Thank God you have good neighbors,whew! :eek:

I have lived here 15 years and never spoke to them before lol