• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Astonishing X-men #3 "spoilers"

37 posts in this topic

I think its the same girl from issue 1. Also, I think psyloc is coming back in xcalibure as the super sentinal. It would make since, since angel is suppose to be in that book. I wonder what will happen with Paige and Angel's relationship when they do bring her back. Also, is Paige's brother named Icarus?

Icarus is what he wants it to be...but doesn't someone call him "Wings" in an issue...maybe it was just a generic term of address in reference to his mutation and not a codename (lie Icarus). But paige's brother is Josh Guthrie if I remember correctly

Icarus is what he wants it to be...but doesn't someone call him "Wings" in an issue...maybe it was just a generic term of address in reference to his mutation and not a codename (lie Icarus). But paige's brother is Josh Guthrie if I remember correctly
Kitty was talking to a character named "wings" in #3, however i doubt that is Icarus (Josh Guthrie). You never did see any wings on "Wings"

O.o

that would be pretty interesting. Logan finally moving in on Jean since Summers has Emma. Although i can't really see her staying around to long as she is creating a team called the "hellions" in new mutant academy. Isnt that the name of the team she trained back in 1980s to fight the new mutants? It seems like a not so subtle move on here part. confused-smiley-013.gif

thenewhellions39.jpg

or that kid that mutated with that alien Warlock character (think his name was Cyber). confused-smiley-013.gif

Doug Ramsey aka Cypher aka Douglock - Mutant Ability: To decipher languages.

or that kid that mutated with that alien Warlock character (think his name was Cyber). confused-smiley-013.gif

Doug Ramsey aka Cypher aka Douglock - Mutant Ability: To decipher languages.

Yeah... Marvel should definitely bring back a character with that awesome mutant ability. crazy.gif Just think of all the great story arcs you could have with a character like that. foreheadslap.gif

What was the name of that morlock that could cancel out mutant abilities? I think that's who it is.

Leech

Yes. Thanks!

That's who I think the body is.

the kid in that panel? O.o Leech is green w/o a nose & likes to wear beanies