• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What If?

139 posts in this topic

Khaos, I'm sure that you're hatred for me is at least equal to mine for you. I think you are a hiding slime, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Why not end this farce? Be a MAN for once in your life and let's meet somewhere to settle this.

(That was the PM I just got.)

I have tears in my eyes right now... tears of laughter, but tears nonetheless.

Ham, didn't you get it? I don't hate you! It's more like a half-opposite of hate. I don't love you, but I am instead entirely apathetic to you. This was my advice to you, try a little apathy!

And I'm wondering... since you assume that everyone on here is exactly as they are on this message board, does that mean that you really ARE a colossal a-hole in real life? If so, I fully understand what you're so angry about. You must be really lonely. Now, stifle that urge to tell everyone about all the friends you supposedly have, we all know how easy it is to blow smoke around here. (You keep accusing everyone else of doing it, no?) You have now won my award for "Loneliest Person I Have Ever Met." But back to my point, I'm guessing that most of the people on this board (yourself and Shuley excluded) probably have personalities that differ WILDLY from those that they have on the boards... but at least they have personalities and they aren't just big, ugly balls of hostility and anger. No, Ham, I don't hate you... but I am learning to pity you.

Hey Hammer I am not going to start with you but I am going to post a pic of me and my girlfriend at her prom. Not all comic collectors look like Man of Steel. Am I a 160lbs weakling? Hell yes! Can I take you in a fight? Honestly, not a chance in the world. But hey we arn't all completely ugly man.

Ericc123

589a8aae782ed_94946-promII.JPG.6a32fe82ce0d18d692ad0dfe8ce57557.JPG

Murph, 1997 S320/AMG, the short wheel base version (has a sportier look than the usually seen Long wheel base), and a 1999 S600/AMG. Those were the last two MBs I bought. I don't like the design change to the smaller styling of the S sedan class that occured in 2000. Seems like they made the 2000 and up S class, the same size as the 1994 to 1999 E class!

Never been to the ride and drive event, but I get brochures in the mail from MB and BMW all the time (bought a 2001 Z3 3.0), for the Missus, a car I can't even fit in.

I actually prefer the sleaker stylings of the grill on the newer S class. The new Z4 looks pretty cool but I'm sure after a while it'll suffer the Z3 problem of depreciation depreciation and nothing but depreciation..sort of reminds me of a Cadillac tongue.gif

You should go to the ride and drive, I went with my dad twice..good time, they have A+ food. Occasionally you spot someone you've heard of.. smile.gif

Brian

Okay no need to make fun I was just trying to calm hammer down. #1) yes the camera was tilted her dad is like the worst photographer in the world. and #2) of course I look like Brent Spiner who doesn't wink.gif

Ericc123

90% of my posts are defending BS from children like you. THAT'S why I'm here. I worry about you? I'd hock-up as much phlegm as I could, rear back and hawk one right in your face..TWICE, in the real world. You know what you would do, tough man? You'd lose control of your bladder. You're a clown, and possibly the biggest blowhard coward I've ever encountered in my entire life.

You know what you would do, tough man?

Actually, I'd think to myself "Dang! I've never seen a 4'5" 350lb bag of shlt before!"... then I'd walk away shaking my head because, honestly, who wants to see that?

You're a clown, and possibly the biggest blowhard coward I've ever encountered in my entire life.

Flatterer! I already told you that I'd come visit! But you haven't replied... frown.gif You had me at "hello," Hammie, you had me at "hello."