• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What If?

139 posts in this topic

I sell far more OFF-Ebay than on. The 3.65 figure approximation is based on gross, not bottom line. I didn't say, "I NET". Big sales add up. Sometimes I'll have made 40 sales in a row of entries mostly of $50 to $400 books, but throw the occasional $10,000+ and $20,000+ sale on the ledger and the figures bump up quickly.

Not alot of posting at all. I type quickly and don't post often. Most of my posting is done while the scanner is running, or in between items separated by 10 minutes or less that I'm interested in.

AND, any feuds here are GREATLY exaggerated (by me anyway). The Board is positively B O R I N G in absence of some "wake up call" posting from time to time. Sometimes, it's WORTH risking a trip to the Penalty box to perk the place up a bit.

AND, any feuds here are GREATLY exaggerated (by me anyway). The Board is positively B O R I N G in absence of some "wake up call" posting from time to time. Sometimes, it's WORTH risking a trip to the Penalty box to perk the place up a bit.

lol

HIGH FIVE!

Here's a fourth one. It has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen on these posts. I laughed, and then I laughed some more.

Hammer, I am relieved you partake in this nastiness because you enjoy it and not because your a phsyco (as per your letter to Joanna). Up until then I actually thought you were on steroids. Thanks for clearing that up.

Here's a fourth one. It has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen on these posts. I laughed, and then I laughed some more.

Thanks grin.gif ..........I had a hard time doing it 'cause I was laughing at the same time.

Joanna didn't like it mad.gif............but I'll forgive her because she's always so nice..........even when criticizing. wink.gif

Alot of folks never stop to think what this Forum would be like without all it's members. Dogg said he was leaving because he was being bored to death (being hamstringed by Arch or something to that effect), and I was genuinely concerned. Wouldn't be the same without him. Bug does post extremely funny pics and has a great sense of humor. Be a dull place without him. Everybody is different. Everybody adds and makes this forum better than the sum of it's parts. Everyone has a role, a character, a place. Arch knows this better than anyone as he DOES allow alot of creative license within it's structure. I look forward to Jens' posts. Do any of them make sense? NO. But I enjoy them just the same and would miss their presence. If Jens suddenly STARTED to make Rhodes scholar sense with each and every post, would it matter? It sure would, to me. He wouldn't be Jens and he makes the place better just as he is. Am I on steroids? Maybe. Not important. What IS important that the loss of anyone's presence on this Board, from the peacemakers to the combatives, WOULD be missed by everyone else. I believe that. I still miss CI and Snizzen, and believe it or not, ProC. as well.

I know I said I was going away, but there are no good movies on right now.

Joanna didn't like it

Actually, Bug, I just didn't like the paste-up technique -- purely technical. But you've since explained that this isn't your area, so I fully understand. The joke was fine (I would've drawn a black mask on the comic book, but I'm kinda twisted).

I really should've stayed silent on this thread. Really, really, really shoulda. I messed up everyone's fun and the free trip to NY that you and Khaos were going to take, and a chance for ricky to earn $1,000. Oh, the humanity! Now you and Khaos are going to have to honeymoon somewhere else, and who knows if it's going to be anywhere near as nice as New York?

I'm so sorry.

-- Joanna

Joanna: "I really should have remained silent on this thread".

A physical impossibility and highly illogical. You would be the first woman able to remain silent on any subject since the beginning of time! A severe infraction of union bylaws. They'd drum you out of the corps.

Now you and Khaos are going to have to honeymoon somewhere else, and who knows if it's going to be anywhere near as nice as New York?

I wasn't honeymooning with Bug! I was going to get molested by Ham! Whoa, this whole thread has just become some weird Seussian, linguistically-challenged soap opera.

I really should've stayed silent on this thread. Really, really, really shoulda. I messed up everyone's fun and the free trip to NY that you and Khaos were going to take, and a chance for ricky to earn $1,000. Oh, the humanity! Now you and Khaos are going to have to honeymoon somewhere else, and who knows if it's going to be anywhere near as nice as New York?

You didn't mess up nuttin'.........you hear me?......nuttin'......so don't you dare stay silent.

BTW.......nice slamma jamma there at the end......proper use of the apology and then the quick jab when they aren't looking. wink.gif

I know I said I was going away, but there are no good movies on right now.

I see you still haven't bought a DVD player yet.... frown.gif Well I'm still kinda in the same boat as I have yet to buy any DVD's ... smirk.gif