• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What If?

139 posts in this topic

That's the worst paste-up I've ever seen, Bug. Shamefully inadequate. And you didn't draw a black mask over the face.

Don't blame me...........I just posted what I received in the p.m. (and nothing against computer geeks...........but I'm not one.) wink.gif

Besides......I don't see anyone else stepping up to the plate with something better. smirk.gif

It's worth a G to see if you're all bark and no bite, like most Internet "Warriors". Between Ebay and off-Ebay sales, I make 10 times that per day. A grand + plane fare is worth it to see you "make sissy" in your pants. Plus, I could use a vacation, and what better way than to spend it surprising old "friends".

what if gman actually spent some money?

what if gman never came to my front door looking for his auction winning?

what if gman's hair wasn't made of plastic?

what if gman's prices were in line with the market?

what if i posted gman home phone number on the boards?

what if gman never came to the CGC boards?

what if gman didn't drive people crazy for books we wants? (Det. 400)

what if gman actually had something to sell?

what if gman didn't shill bid on his auctions?

what if there was no gman to begin with?

hammer,

This is a serious question, not a joke: why do you want to beat up these guys? Maybe it's because I'm female, or maybe it's just a wiring thing, but I can't imagine wanting to beat anyone up, even if I was the biggest, baddest chicka on the planet. For one thing, I can't figure out what it would solve. The person you'd beat up would be in pain, and you'd be in jail. How does that benefit either of you? What do you hope to gain from calling the guys out? It baffles me.

And if you'll allow me...

Why is it important to you to be 'big'? You obviously work extremely hard at this, so what do you get from it? I'm interested because I occasionally watch the World's Strongest Man on ESPN (love that Janni Virtenin) and all the men look to be in incredible pain, and they're doing things that seem impossible, and I marvel at the work they had to do to get to that point. But I wonder why anyone would put themselves through that. It's made me curious for awhile, and I thought maybe you'd let me ask you. I can't exactly call Yanni.

Thanks in advance.

-- Joanna

You make $365,000 a year profit in comic sales? shocked.gif Just a word of warning - you're going to get sent to the penalty box again if you don't knock off the personal threats, I would imagine.

Between Ebay and off-Ebay sales, I make 10 times that per day. A grand + plane fare is worth it to see you "make sissy" in your pants.

Has anyone even bothered to call you a liar yet? Ham, let's face it. You're weak. You're doing exactly what you accuse everyone else here of doing. You're blustering and bristling because you have no control over any of the events in your life and it's making you nuttier than a turd. You're admittedly a small man, but EVERYTHING else about you has to be the biggest, boldest, and baddest. It's so transparent it's sad, Ham. I'm still waiting for my plane ticket. I'd LOVE to see New York! laugh.gif

Donut......I believe he's saying that he makes $3,650,000 a year selling comic books (10 time $1,000 per day times 365 days a year)...................HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. laugh.gif

Wow......and it's a wonder why people think that others exagerate on the internet. smirk.gif

Hey Joanna, Let's see YOUR face.

I'm going to give you a serious answer, here. I have an internet stalker, and I don't want him to know what I look like. I'm fairly certain he hasn't found me on these boards. If he ever does, I'll have to leave and never post again, because he makes my life hell. No sense giving him any more information than he already has, so no pictures.

I made the black mask comment because bug was trying to pretend that pic was you, and that would've made it a little more clever to make up for the lack of paste-up skill. Bug really needs to work on his technique. You're in fine fettle, however, as the offer of money (now only $1000, I notice) is back! I've always felt that bag of $50,000 was a stroke of genius. That made the whole argument legendary. Not easy to do. I smile every time I think of that.

-- Joanna

Jesus Joanna, You're a comedy writer!! You can't tell when guys are kidding? I actually think it's an honor to be chided by Bug and Major on here. If you haven't, you're NOBODY!!! Like being without the Amex card!!! If Major ever does make it to NY, I'm taking him out to dinner and the best watering holes in the city. You're TOO SENSITIVE!!!! If I don't respond like a deranged psychophant, what will everyone think? They'll think I went soft, and as a woman, you know as well as I, for a man, that's the beso del muerte (kiss of death).

Wow, my math was off by a factor of 10. I was shocked at $365K a year. $3.65 million selling books is pretty damn good. I busted my all year, did roughly 3500 auctions and grossed $90K. I'm not selling the big books that he is, but still, I'm very impressed with somebody who can do $3.65 million and still have the ability to post as much as he has. Well done!

that would've made it a little more clever to make up for the lack of paste-up skill. Bug really needs to work on his technique.

I didn't cover up his face because I wanted everyone to see what he looked like. Supposedly....he put up a picture a long time ago and had his face covered up.....didn't want that to happen again.

And I've allready said.....I am NOT a computer geek......but I've allready received 3 p.m.'s complimenting me on that picture of ham saying it was funny as hell. smirk.gif

You can't tell when guys are kidding?

I was afraid you were going to get kicked off again, Ham, and decided to play a little interference instead. Truth is, I can't tell when you're kidding, not all the time. And the physical threats (real or humorous) are what got you banned last time. (I've been called a den mother, so I was trying a more indirect approach. but yes, I was den mothering again).

Besides, I really was curious.

-- Joanna

I was afraid you were going to get kicked off again, Ham, and decided to play a little interference instead.

Sorry Ms. Joanna... :::kicks dirt:::

We wuz just funnin' with each other a little, ma'am...

we didn't mean no harm!