• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What ever happened to the PGCmint home page?

10 posts in this topic

That could very well be. I'm sure we'll have a good laugh over his last acquisition when he prices it on his website.

Brian

I am sure he will have it at least 3x what he paid. Although one of these days i can see someone actually buying them 893whatthe.gif

Venom,

I believe Mark's site is down for good. Rumor has it he's joining forces with The Mint. I found it hard to believe but it was confirmed by 2 separate sources.

Boy, I hope I'm right. I will look like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person if these guys were pulling my leg!!

Doug.

Venom,

I believe Mark's site is down for good. Rumor has it he's joining forces with The Mint. I found it hard to believe but it was confirmed by 2 separate sources.

Boy, I hope I'm right. I will look like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person if these guys were pulling my leg!!

Doug.

If this is true then those Scooby Doos me and Murph look at will go astronomically high.

His site did come up for a while though, no idea why.

So when they join, they will be PGCMint 27_laughing.gif