• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,820 posts in this topic

Your " I'm nostradamus" attitude towards every comic that gets hot is getting quite old.

Almost every single book that you talk about was hot sometime in the past. This book was hot the day it was published for the same reason its getting hot today, its a first appearance. Big whoop. " I saw this coming" Yeah me too buddy, thats why I bought 10 copies the day they were released.... 20 freaking years ago.... You're a little late bub.

Considering there are what.. about a million copies of this book out there, if it continues this pricing in 9.8 it will go down after mass submissions and stabalize around $75. Simply too many copies out there in high grade. Supply in 9.8 is currently lower than it should be, that explains the price.

Tell me how you really feel :signfunny:

Sorry for trying to help..I promise it won't happen again :roflmao:

If you were so smart, you should have bought 100 copies

Your " I'm nostradamus" attitude towards every comic that gets hot is getting quite old.

Almost every single book that you talk about was hot sometime in the past. This book was hot the day it was published for the same reason its getting hot today, its a first appearance. Big whoop. " I saw this coming" Yeah me too buddy, thats why I bought 10 copies the day they were released.... 20 freaking years ago.... You're a little late bub.

Considering there are what.. about a million copies of this book out there, if it continues this pricing in 9.8 it will go down after mass submissions and stabalize around $75. Simply too many copies out there in high grade. Supply in 9.8 is currently lower than it should be, that explains the price.

catfight-2.jpg

Someone needs to say it.

So it might as well be you? doh!

catfight-2.jpg

Someone needs to say it.

Sure, why not? I feel a certain way and I let it be known, im not one to hide that. Im just trying to let you know, it is honestly getting old.

I truley appreciate your contributions to the forum, but your egotistical comments about how you KNEW this or that so LONG ago and trying to convey some type of superiority of picking books is laughable at first and then gets really annoying. Im just one person, maybe I'm wrong. I just felt I should say something.

If I came across, or still come across as being mean or rude, I appoligize. Im not one to walk on eggshells.

catfight-2.jpg

Someone needs to say it.

Sure, why not? I feel a certain way and I let it be known, im not one to hide that. Im just trying to let you know, it is honestly getting old.

I truley appreciate your contributions to the forum, but your egotistical comments about how you KNEW this or that so LONG ago and trying to convey some type of superiority of picking books is laughable at first and then gets really annoying. Im just one person, maybe I'm wrong. I just felt I should say something.

If I came across, or still come across as being mean or rude, I appoligize. Im not one to walk on eggshells.

1) I don't care how you feel

2) I'll say what I want and I don't see you contributing anything to the boards, never said the books I pick are going to make everyone rich, really isn't much out there to begin with

3) see #1

catfight-2.jpg

Someone needs to say it.

2) I'll say what I want and I don't see you contributing anything to the boards, never said the books I pick are going to make everyone rich, really isn't much out there to begin with

3) see #1

You not careing how I feel has no bearing on whether or not I express myself. You can claim what you want, but the fact is, you are spending a lot of time responding for someone who doesnt care.

I dont believe people getting rich off your " picks" was ever a complaint I made. I beleive my post was about how unoriginal your picks are, and then claiming " you picked them first" Or " Long ago" Implying you thought of it first, when in fact all ( most?) of your picks are re-treaded, or even so obvious it's absurd.

Fact is, you are right, Xmen Vol 2 # 4 is heating up on ebay in 9.8. It's been going for $65-75 and seems to be heading toward the $85-100 average, at least until more 9.8s become available. The problem I have is how you post it: I told you, I knew it, i called it, I picked it.... ages ago... long ago..i'm the man! It's annoying.

I wont take away from this thread anymore, ive said all that needs to be said on this subject.

Edited by Silverdream

Next big DC Character ala (Harley Quinn & Livewire) - Justice League Adventures #13 first "All Star - AKA Olivia Dawson" - yep you heard it here first. Will be making her way to DC52 soon.

Fairly certain it's her only appearance EVER.

Yup, interestingly enough she was created by Dan Slott.

Next big DC Character ala (Harley Quinn & Livewire) - Justice League Adventures #13 first "All Star - AKA Olivia Dawson" - yep you heard it here first. Will be making her way to DC52 soon.

People think my predictions are laughable

catfight-2.jpg

Someone needs to say it.

3) see #1

You not careing how I feel has no bearing on whether or not I express myself. You can claim what you want, but the fact is, you are spending a lot of time responding for someone who doesnt care.

I dont believe people getting rich off your " picks" was ever a complaint I made. I beleive my post was about how unoriginal your picks are, and then claiming " you picked them first" Or " Long ago" Implying you thought of it first, when in fact all ( most?) of your picks are re-treaded, or even so obvious it's absurd.

Fact is, you are right, Xmen Vol 2 # 4 is heating up on ebay in 9.8. It's been going for $65-75 and seems to be heading toward the $85-100 average, at least until more 9.8s become available. The problem I have is how you post it: I told you, I knew it, i called it, I picked it.... ages ago... long ago..i'm the man! It's annoying.

I wont take away from this thread anymore, ive said all that needs to be said on this subject.

Well if it's annoying then I'll keep doing it! :acclaim:

People here seem to think what they do and say isn't annoying either?

I am not "friends" here with anyone, I don't talk to anyone here, I don't like anyone here. If someone on here knows me, they get my sense of humor. You actually think for one second what I say on the boards is how I am in person?

I am here to make everyone on the board miserable cause these boards are pretty useless and it's filled with overly sensitive basement dwellers who buy SS CGC comics so they can stand in line for 6 hours so they can get a head sketch by the artist they put on a pedestal cause he draws big boobs on Mary Jane / Harley Quinn or some other big breasted female character that isn't real that gets them excited.

How's that? Am I being really annoying now??? Don't like it? Get off the internet and go cry about it.

catfight-2.jpg

Someone needs to say it.

3) see #1

I am not "friends" here with anyone, I don't talk to anyone here, I don't like anyone here. If someone on here knows me, they get my sense of humor. You actually think for one second what I say on the boards is how I am in person?

I am here to make everyone on the board miserable cause these boards are pretty useless and it's filled with overly sensitive basement dwellers who buy SS CGC comics so they can stand in line for 6 hours so they can get a head sketch by the artist they put on a pedestal cause he draws big boobs on Mary Jane / Harley Quinn or some other big breasted female character that isn't real that gets them excited.

How's that? Am I being really annoying now??? Don't like it? Get off the internet and go cry about it.

Just wondering... is Two-Face your favorite comic book character? :grin:

I didn't want to say anything but I was the one who predicted that issue is going to be hot. Wait what? What issues are we discussing now? :o

My Omega Red pick is still What if 33. It came out the same month as X-Men 4. Unless X-men 4 is an absolute gem and a newsstand I see no reason to buy it.

I didn't want to say anything but I was the one who predicted that issue is going to be hot. Wait what? What issues are we discussing now? :o

I predicted that issue was going to be HOT when you was in diapers. :sumo:

My Omega Red pick is still What if 33. It came out the same month as X-Men 4. Unless X-men 4 is an absolute gem and a newsstand I see no reason to buy it.

Omega Red aside, What If #33 is a great ish! (thumbs u

By "as understood by comic collectors" you must be referring to the comic's market value or presence in the narrative otherwise a first appearance should be determined by the definition of the word. Market prices do not concern me in this matter. If I collect all the Livewire appearance then I'm gonna need SA 4 to complete the collection. If I collect Harley Quinn appearances then I need Batman & Robin 1 because half her head is on a poster on the cover. Some people like to argue that an appearance has to happen in the narrative. That's rubbish. If Livewire's image appears in print at the end of SA 4 then that's her first appearance and there's really no debating that until someone finds an earlier image.

Same goes for Foom 2Daredevil 119 & Marvel Premiere 19 ( someone mentioned this the other day )

ASM 359

Preacher Preview

Malibu Sun 1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Malibu-Sun-15-CGC-9-8-NM-M-WildC-A-T-S-Grifter-Pre-Dates-Wildcats-1-/121346545516?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c40d1576c

and Malibu Sun 13

DC Releases 21

and many others I won't bore people with.

Also I'm not trying to change the market and I am very happy for anyone who makes a dime on this weeks flavor. I really just though it would be interesting to note that she appeared in the previous issue of SA. *edited for length*

Why is What If #33 relevant when every collector already owns a copy of X-Men (Vol. 2) #1, which features a non-story appearance of Omega Red?

By "as understood by comic collectors" you must be referring to the comic's market value or presence in the narrative otherwise a first appearance should be determined by the definition of the word. Market prices do not concern me in this matter. If I collect all the Livewire appearance then I'm gonna need SA 4 to complete the collection. If I collect Harley Quinn appearances then I need Batman & Robin 1 because half her head is on a poster on the cover. Some people like to argue that an appearance has to happen in the narrative. That's rubbish. If Livewire's image appears in print at the end of SA 4 then that's her first appearance and there's really no debating that until someone finds an earlier image.

Same goes for Foom 2Daredevil 119 & Marvel Premiere 19 ( someone mentioned this the other day )

ASM 359

Preacher Preview

Malibu Sun 1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Malibu-Sun-15-CGC-9-8-NM-M-WildC-A-T-S-Grifter-Pre-Dates-Wildcats-1-/121346545516?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c40d1576c

and Malibu Sun 13

DC Releases 21

and many others I won't bore people with.

Also I'm not trying to change the market and I am very happy for anyone who makes a dime on this weeks flavor. I really just though it would be interesting to note that she appeared in the previous issue of SA. *edited for length*

Why is What If #33 relevant when every collector already owns a copy of X-Men (Vol. 2) #1, which features a non-story appearance of Omega Red?

Because money :gossip:

People think my predictions are laughable

Not I, good sir.

I don't agree with all of them, but there's solid rationale behind them, and your batting average is pretty good.

catfight-2.jpg

Someone needs to say it.

3) see #1

You are a real peach.

-slym