• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,847 posts in this topic

Along with ASM 300, this is another of the very few books I speculated on. My ship may have finally come in on this one too. lol
Finally? That book peaked in 2006-2008, hitting $1725 for a 9.8 according to GPA.

Along with ASM 300, this is another of the very few books I speculated on. My ship may have finally come in on this one too. lol

Finally? That book peaked in 2006-2008, hitting $1725 for a 9.8 according to GPA.

What? UXM 283 sold for $1725 in 9.8? :o:o

What the hell am I doing sitting on a shortbox of them. doh!

A few more Coppers heating up:

UXM #283

Thats :insane: I can't even sell my NM copies in the sales thread (shrug) maybe time to move it to feebay

You've been ripping on copper books for 12 years. Nice to see you come over to the dark side.

I don't rip on Copper books, just Moderns. IMO, anything after 1990-91 isn't a comic book anymore, but an overpriced mini-TPB.

Fair enough. Although I'd say 1993 and beyond.

A few more Coppers heating up:

UXM #283

Thats :insane: I can't even sell my NM copies in the sales thread (shrug) maybe time to move it to feebay

You've been ripping on copper books for 12 years. Nice to see you come over to the dark side.

I don't rip on Copper books, just Moderns. IMO, anything after 1990-91 isn't a comic book anymore, but an overpriced mini-TPB.

Fair enough. Although I'd say 1993 and beyond.

Yeah, I actually wrote "1992" and backdated it for effect, but '92 is the cut-off year for me.

What? UXM 283 sold for $1725 in 9.8? :o:o

What the hell am I doing sitting on a shortbox of them. doh!

Stupid reading comprehension failed me again. Thought you were meaning the ASM 300.

Darkhawk was about as lame as it got in the 90's. One of those characters that had to have a guest star for the first 20 issues...

I'm sure there are some people that want one for nostalgia reasons like a Rom 1, but I don't see any future for that character.

The Character already has a future. Used heavily, and in a very awesome way, in war of kings, annihilation, and avengers arena recently... Next up: possible new herald of a certain purple planet eater maybe..?....

:headbang:

Not nice...it went for 1/8th what that other copy went for.

eBay is 98% luck. I'm certain of it.

Peace,

Chip

Nah, you just needed a blurrier picture and a disclaimer saying that you aren't a professional grader so determine your own grade from the photo and CGC IT!

Not nice...it went for 1/8th what that other copy went for.

eBay is 98% luck. I'm certain of it.

Peace,

Chip

Nah, you just needed a blurrier picture and a disclaimer saying that you aren't a professional grader so determine your own grade from the photo and CGC IT!

Yea that's great marketing, makes me want to buy multiple copies from the same seller :roflmao:

Who's got time to learn? I've got a toddler running around this dump. :)

Peace,

Chip

You're just making excuses, you found the time to list books on ebay and make posts about your livelihood right? Alright then, you got time to learn ebay.

I'm surprised that Green Arrow would go that high, I've seen so many of them in $1 bins...

What you may see in a 1$ bin comes nowhere near a copy like this one. :sumo:lol

I just passed on a local buy of NM/NM+ books, and the series of Green Arrow books were in there...I have a few nice copies around, I'll have to dredge em out and see how they'd scan.