• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,820 posts in this topic

The seller will accept the best offer he gets on the book. He took the right approach - ask an insane starting bid to see if a sucker bites, otherwise see how high the offers reach.

Edited by kimik

A few weeks late on that slab, the book is tanking in regards to raw copies.

I don't think "tanking" is the right word. It's on it's way back down but the fact that it's still a $50 book raw when it was not on anyone's radar a relatively short time ago is still quite astonishing.

What a debbie-downer you are darkstar . . . lol

I apologize for being honest. Good job to the owner of the slab, they still stand to make a nice profit, but looking at the decreasing rate of sales the past two weeks and the fall in prices, its clear that book is trending downward. And because of its "newness" in terms of being seen as a book to be sought after, its impossible to tell just how far its going to fall.

The seller will accept the best offer he gets on the book. He took the right approach - ask an insane starting bid to see if a sucker bites, otherwise see how high the offers reach.

:gossip: It's our own jgallo btw . . . :grin:

:gossip: It's our own jgallo btw . . . :grin:

wonder what he turned down.

Whats a fair price for one? I have the other (4) 9.8's ... i was thinking half of that price any one interested PM an offer. I have no clue there is no sales history.

th_SA5_zps06f9cdda.jpg

Another one I dont have a clue how to price is Big hero 6 in 9.8 got some of them as well .

Edited by paul747

It maybe should not be a hot book but tanking it is not ! just because there where a couple of high sales when there was only 2 listed means nothing. there is demand . you can clearly see a lot of the copies for sale are not NM books. Putting Livewire in the Harley price range is crazy talk.

NOT TANKING

Whats a fair price for one? I have the other (4) 9.8's ... i was thinking half of that price any one interested PM an offer. I have no clue there is no sales history.

th_SA5_zps06f9cdda.jpg

Another one I dont have a clue how to price is Big hero 6 in 9.8 got some of them as well .

Awesome book, only copy I would want more is a newsstand 9.8

th_SA5_zps06f9cdda.jpg

The best thing you can do right now is have a BIN at 3/4rds the price of the crazy auction, with a BO offer. You'll probably get offers above what you think is fair because, by comparison, your price is a deal.

It maybe should not be a hot book but tanking it is not ! just because there where a couple of high sales when there was only 2 listed means nothing. there is demand . you can clearly see a lot of the copies for sale are not NM books. Putting Livewire in the Harley price range is crazy talk.

NOT TANKING

No, its definitely tanking. Its lost half its value in high grades. Again, still selling for decent money, but it is clearly dropping.

I don't follow modern books but is livewire hot now in new books? or is this book hot only on the hope shes the next Harley?

anyone know the print run?

It's low 11,000 I think

26,287, and remember that's the Diamond number.